Thread: APRIL THEME WINNERS

Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default APRIL THEME WINNERS

Dear Wildlife Friends,

As you all know, the Theme for last month was "Movement:Animals running or jumping including panning shots and images with purposeful motion blur".
    It its our pleasure to announce the winners, and we would like to thank you all for participating

However, just to recap our note from last month - 'Unfortunately the Themes have not raised a lot of interest or participation over the past few months. I must admit I have not been able to participate with Theme images either. I have written to Steve and suggested we stop the Theme competition until such time as we come up with something new or fresh that would motivate us all to contribute and gain a higher participation."

1st place: Marc Mol: Female Grant's Gazelle Pan Blur: http://www.birdphotographers.net/for...zelle-pan-blur

2nd place: Sanjeev Aurangabadkar:
    Tiger Again!: http://www.birdphotographers.net/for...17-Tiger-again!

3rd place: Haseeb Badar: Star Male!: http://www.birdphotographers.net/for...313-Star-Male-!

Congratulations Marc, Sanjeev and Haseeb!

Gabriela and Steve
    Last edited by Steve Kaluski; 05-02-2019 at 04:59 AM.
    Gabriela Plesea

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Many thanks Gabriela, and congratulations to Sanjeev & Haseeb for their fine entries.

Cheers
    Marc

3. Thanks Gabriela Plesea thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Mods. Congrats Marc & Haseeb for the great shots. I will be headed to Mara in July so hope to come back with some good stuff. Till then will keep the momentum going with my old files.

5. Thanks Gabriela Plesea thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Many congratulations to Marc and Doc for their wonderful images . And thank you Mods for selecting my image as well.

7. Thanks Gabriela Plesea thanked for this post
    BPN Limited Member
    Thank You Posts

Congratulations to Marc & Haseeb for the beautiful photos. And let us see these great photos. Really contests like this are very interesting. Thanks to the Mods for facilitating and supporting. I am very happy and enjoyed it
    Xin chúc mừng Marc & Haseeb vì những bức ảnh đẹp. Và cho chúng tôi xem những bức ảnh tuyệt vời. Thực sự các cuộc thi như thế này rất thú vị. Cảm ơn các Mod đã tạo điều kiện và hỗ trợ. Tôi rất vui và rất thích