Thread: MARCH THEME WINNERS

Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default MARCH THEME WINNERS

Dear Friends,

I have taken the liberty of judging March’s Theme. There are only two contenders: Haseeb and Marc - thank you both for your lovely images and contributions.

Unfortunately the Themes have not raised a lot of interest or participation over the past few months. I must admit I have not been able to participate with Theme images either. I have written to Steve and suggested we stop the Theme competition until such time as we come up with something new or fresh that would motivate us all to contribute and gain a higher participation.

If you would like to forward any thoughts for Themes for the future or an alternative monthly topic for consideration then please feel free to do so.

The winners for March are:

1. Marc Mol: “Campari" and family : http://www.birdphotographers.net/for...uot-and-family

2. Haseeb Badar: "Deer Scape” : http://www.birdphotographers.net/for...42-Deer-Scape-!

Warmest congratulations to you both, and thank you once again for your wonderful images, they are much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Gabriela

Last edited by Gabriela Plesea; 04-04-2019 at 03:31 PM.
    Gabriela Plesea

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Many thanks Gabriela for the March theme 1st place and big congratulations to Haseeb also.

I have also noted the recent lack of participation in Themed image submissions and would be disappointed to see this category go, but do agree a change maybe needed.

Cheers
    Marc

3. Thanks haseeb badar thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Congratulations Marc for your first place. And I also feel that lack of participation is not helping anyone here and a change is indeed required here. But would really miss this category go as I always looked forward to capture something on the field so that it could be posted for wildlife themes.

I also noted that Marc's image of leopard was part of FEB months theme and their should be a different image from March theme posted by Marc. I am sure there is some mistake in posting the link.

5. Thanks Marc Mol thanked for this post
    Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thank you so much dear Marc and Hasseb for your replies and feedback, much appreciated!

Haseeb, well spotted - and my apologies to Marc... I will correct this asap: I meant "Campari" and Family : http://www.birdphotographers.net/for...uot-and-family

Should you have any suggestions for a Theme competition please bring it to us, we'll be more than happy to implement it

Warmest regards,
    Gabriela Plesea

7. Thanks haseeb badar, Marc Mol thanked for this post