Thread: If You are GOOD, read this!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default If You are GOOD, read this!

The 2018 B&H/BAA Bird Photography Holiday Contest!

Thanks to the generosity of the great folks at B&H, I am proud to announce the first-ever B&H/BAA Bird Photography Holiday Contest. The rules are simple:
    1-Anyone can enter one or two of their favorite avian images that were created in 2018. As below, each image must be sent in a separate e-mail.
    2-Image clean-up and repair is permitted.
    3-Send you JPEGs in two separate e-mails only by clicking on this link: Contest Entry e-mail.
    4-Please size your properly sharpened JPEGs as follows: 1200 high or wide less than 600 kb.
    5-If you do not follow the instructions above to the letter your images will not be judged and you will not receive any notification.
    6-There is one judge and you can guess who it is.
    7-Here are the five prizes:
    1st place: a $100 B&H gift certificate
    2nd through 4th place: a $50 B&H gift certificate
    All prizes will be awarded.
    8- Entries my be submitted from now until February 17, 2019. Please remember to do your holiday shopping at B&H using a BAA affiliate link or by clicking hereor on any B&H affiliate banner here on the blog.
    Last edited by Arthur Morris; 02-08-2019 at 12:02 PM.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.