Thread: Introducing Jean Louis Rousselle

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Exclamation Introducing Jean Louis Rousselle

Attached Images Attached Images

Good morning to all.

I would like to start by thanking you for providing me with the opportunity to join BPN. I am looking forward to sharing some of my images and receiving gentle feedback and critique. Born in 1955, I am retired since 2016. My wife Debra and I live in Montreal Qc Canada, we winter in Stuart Fl USA. My interest for photography started in 2011, when I purchased a Pentax K10D. I then made images of birds in our back yard. I wanted to do more. In 2012, I switched over to Canon. In April of that year I took a trip to Pointe Peele Park, located in Leamington, Ontario, Canada. It's a well know migrant trap, Warblers are on top of the list. On my first day, I had two excellent Quebec based nature photographers, Andre Labelle & Mario Cloutier get me set up and started on the right foot "Merci les gars" It was a very exciting and rewarding day. For a number of different reasons, from that moment to present day my photography has seen much fluctuation, a mix of slow and active periods. However, it's always there to enjoy. Sharing and receiving feedback is certainly part of the enjoyment and this is what has led me to BPN.

Jean-Louis

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Bonjour Jean-Louis, bienvenue ā BPN!! Florida is great for bird photography, lucky you get a few months per year there. BPN is great for having your images critiqued constructively, and for critiquing others' works too (you learn a lot by doing so as well). Looking forward to your participation!

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Bonjour et bienvenue, Jean-Louis. Hopefully you come back QC for at least a few days over the winter, since there's lots to shoot here when it's cold! Hopefully we run into each other sometime in the field.

Jake Levin

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thank you / merci Daniel,

Looking forward to gaining insight through sharing and participating.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thank you Jake,

My winter photography days are most likely in my past. Looking forward to spring, who knows, possibly our paths will cross.

All the best,