Thread: Hi Folks!

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Hi Folks!

Hi Everybody,

Very excited to have joined BPN to share, learn and grow as a photographer. I live in central NJ (originally from VA) and work in the consumer goods/pharma world. I took up photography just about 2 years ago and am now addicted. I primarily shoot birds though also enjoy mammals and landscape/astro. Like some folks here I have a fairly large Canon body/lens (IDX ii/600 ii) network though starting to dabble in Nikon (D850/D5/500pf).

In NJ I frequent Forsythe NWR and Sandy Hook, and in VA I go to Chincoteague NWR several times a year. Just starting to explore the ex-US birding scene; made a trip to the Atlantic Forest of Brazil last month and it was outstanding.

Anyways, looking forward to sharing and learning. Some great images being posted on this site!

Best,
    Mike Diersing

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Welcome to BPN Mike!
    This is a great place to learn and get proper constructive critique! No "nice shot" comments here!!
    Looking forward to seeing your images,
    Gail

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Mike, here's a big welcome to BPN!! Gail is right, this is a great place to grow as a nature photographer and get honest and constructive critique.