Thread: Flying with flamingos

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Flying with flamingos

Another not every day view on these pre historic birds. I took it flying at the coast with my paraglider. I did some clean up of a bird in the top side. Reduced the jpeg quality to fit into the kb limit. I hope you like it. More about this kind of photos: https://www.facebook.com/La-vida-de-...1758514345090/

1DX
    100-400mm @400mm
    ISO1000
    1/3200
    f: 7.1

Name:  Vuelo 307-608 Sisal 2018 Abril2620180426_486.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  378.5 KB

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

I like this, i enjoy looking at the wing positions and also the shadows in the ULC... I think I need a paraglider to get better in flight shots!!! TFS

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

A signature shot for you Lorant, with that aerial view and the emphasis on the pattern and shapes created by the birds over the water. Love those shadows on the left too. I wouldn't like to try managing a camera while controlling a paraglider at the same time though, making this doubly impressive. Look forward to seeing more.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Whoa! This one is all about those wonderful and varied wing positions.

with love, artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.