Thread: UNABLE TO POST IMAGES

Landscapes Moderator Andrew McLachlan's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default UNABLE TO POST IMAGES

Looking for any advice or suggestions, especially if anyone has experienced a similar issue. Since September / October I have been unable to post images to any BPN forum. When I try a dialogue box repeatedly pops up and says that I do not have permission, log out and try again. I am at a loss as to why this is happening. I thought that it may have to do with a switch of internet service providers at home but while vacationing on Cayman Brac in February I encountered the exact same issue. However, during a test a few months ago, when I switch my cellphone over to data usage instead of Wifi I was able to post an image.

I have spent hours on the phone with my internet service provider and they cannot see any issue that might cause this to happen.

Any suggestions are most appreciated.

Lifetime Member Rachel Hollander's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Andrew - I think you should contact Peter and see if he can help get you sorted. I hope it gets done quickly. We miss your images.

Rachel

Landscapes Moderator Andrew McLachlan's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Rachel...I have sent Peter an email and am awaiting a response. All the best, Andrew

Wildlife Moderator Steve Kaluski's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hey Andrew have you contacted Artie also? Hope you get this sorted ASAP bud, as the Forums are missing out on some of those cool images of Avian, Wildlife and of course Landscapes.

Please keep us posted, or email with an update.

All the best.

Steve