Thread: Hello everybody!

BPN Limited Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Hello everybody!

Hi everyone, my name is Will, and I am sixteen years old. I am from Harrisonburg, VA in the Shenandoah Valley. I have been birding since I was 12 or 13, and a couple years ago bought a point and shoot superzoom, and fell in love with photography. After a while I knew I needed to upgrade to a DSLR, and I have recently bought a Canon 7d, and a 300mm f/4 IS, and I am very eager to learn. My primary focus is birds, but I am also interested in other wildlife and landscapes. I also enjoy sports and music. I play baseball and basketball, and the guitar, piano, and mandolin. I love music from the 50s through the 80s, I have about 500 record albums from that time period that I have collected over the past year. I am very excited to learn and improve on my photography, I am thankful for this website that will allow me to do so.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Will, welcome to BPN! This is the best place to help you learn and grow as a nature photographer. I love music too, and always have some on when processing my images!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Will,
    A big welcome to BPN. Always nice to see someone your age interested in bird photography.
    This is THE best place to learn about bird photography on the net.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your images,
    Gail