Thread: death

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default death

Attached Images Attached Images

I converted this photo in b/n for give more impressive...What think about?
    Canon 1dx mark II
    1/125
    f.18
    500 f.4 is II
    iso 800

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

This is an interesting scene. What is happening here are these buffalos drowning?

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by John Mack View Post
    This is an interesting scene. What is happening here are these buffalos drowning?
    this is athe crossing time in Kenia (gnu migration) and those are dead during cross the river..

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

It's VERY hard to view Gio but your work and craft are good for me. Gio I am not the man to help with post and processing, for me it's good and the B and W works. It makes one think of how nature has designed herself to take such losses and a species is not put under threat. But when we be come involved the consequences can be dire.

An arresting image Gio TFS

stu

Lifetime Member Rachel Hollander's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Gio - It tells a story but I think to really convey the story and what is happening, you need a bit more of the river at the bottom of the frame but back off on the sharpening of the river. Is this ff or do you have some more? Also what is the repeating pattern along the very bottom edge? The conversion works for me.

TFS,
    Rachel

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Hollander View Post
    Hi Gio - It tells a story but I think to really convey the story and what is happening, you need a bit more of the river at the bottom of the frame but back off on the sharpening of the river. Is this ff or do you have some more? Also what is the repeating pattern along the very bottom edge? The conversion works for me.

TFS,
    Rachel
    Thanks a lot...no more for this photo. I have more shoots with more space but in this case the attetion is for the general situation and my idea was to give to people only question about the death and the wildlife life circle

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I like this shot a lot Gio. What are the regular dark rectangles along the bottom of the frame? Fake 35mm film sprocket holes from the B&W conversion? The textures and tones work really well for me and the story is excellent.