Thread: Imm. Tri-colored Portrait

David Roach

Default Imm. Tri-colored Portrait

Attached Images Attached Images

Again, one of my first images with new rig (1dmkIIN 400DO) this summer. ISO 200 F8@1/800 Made early morning at Wako.

Axel Hildebrandt

Great light and details, David. The new equipment seems to work very well. Maybe just a bit more space top and left.

Lance Warley

The Tri's at Wako in the summer are great action, and you took full advantage. The feather detail and the shading of the colors are beautiful.

Sweet shot, Dave.

Alfred Forns

Hi David Careful with those youngsters at Wako They will run you over Last year we had a bumper crop of tricolors !!!!

Just the extra room suggested Love that bg !!!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Love the sharpness, colors, detail, and BKGR. Would have love it if you could have taken one big step backwards without falling in!

later and love,

artie
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

The colors and the lighting look great. Pretty cool background too. More room needed at left and top as already suggested.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

A very nice portrait that shows off this bird well. I love the BG. I would prefer taking a bit off the right and adding a bit on the left.

Nicole Brooker

This is a really nice photos. A very colourful bird and the light looks great. The bird stands out well from the background.