Thread: Gentoo Penguins

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Gentoo Penguins

Attached Images Attached Images

Gentoo Parent (mom?) and child
    Parent: No! No more food for now!!
    Child: I want more food!
    Parent: No! Go stick your beak in your father's gullet.
    ;-)

Hannah Point, Antarctica
    Canon 7D, 300 f/2.8+1.4TC, 1/400@f/10, ISO 200

Cheers, Jay

My Digital Art - "Nature Interpreted" - can now be view at http://www.luvntravlnphotography.com

"Nature Interpreted" - Photography begins with your mind and eyes, and ends with an image representing your vision and your reality of the captured scene; photography exceeds the camera sensor's limitations. Capturing and Processing landscapes and seascapes allows me to express my vision and reality of Nature.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Jay, very nice interaction between the parent and the chick. I like that we can see both their eyes, especially the chick's. Did you pull up the exposure or shadows on the heads? They look more brown than I thought but you were there obviously. Oranges look a bit hot as well. Background could use some noise reduction, and theres a region that looks a bit pixelated on the right hand side of the frame. Theres a couple rain drop looking things you could clone out if willing. Thanks for sharing!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks for the suggestions; appreciated.
    Cheers, Jay

My Digital Art - "Nature Interpreted" - can now be view at http://www.luvntravlnphotography.com

"Nature Interpreted" - Photography begins with your mind and eyes, and ends with an image representing your vision and your reality of the captured scene; photography exceeds the camera sensor's limitations. Capturing and Processing landscapes and seascapes allows me to express my vision and reality of Nature.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Good suggestions that I agree with, but I absolutely love the interaction! I like your little added "dialogue" in the description too.