Thread: Snowy Egret Dip Fishing...

BPN Member
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Snowy Egret Dip Fishing...

Attached Images Attached Images

When the water is too high to wade the Snowy Egrets (also Tri-colored Heron) dip fish to feed. They occupy a perch in or at the edge of the pond. Always alert, they watch for a fish at the surface of the water. Zooming off the perch, dipping the head into the water for the catch.

Image One is the Snowy Egret having left the perch flying to the fish it has spotted.

Image Two is the Snowy Egret dipping it's head in the water to catch the fish.

Image Three is the Snowy Egret returning to the perch to eat the fish it has caught.
    Joe Przybyla

"Sometimes I do get to places just as God is ready to have somebody click the shutter"... Ansel Adams

www.amazinglight.smugmug.com

Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Dear Joe,

Congratulations! You amaze me with your story sequences -super sharp each and one of them and the timing is perfect, so is exposure and framing as well as colours, great PP work!

If you ever decide to visit my side of the woods I would really like to take you to a place called Zimanga, as well as St Lucia Lake. Just let me know

I so enjoyed viewing and I appreciate your contribution to this Forum, thank you so much

Warmest regards,
    Gabriela Plesea

3. Thanks Joseph Przybyla thanked for this post
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

You did a great job with this sequence, Joe. All 3 images are pleasing and well exposed and composed.
    Marina Scarr
    Florida Master Naturalist
    Website, Facebook

5. Thanks Joseph Przybyla thanked for this post