Thread: Kestrel UK: Falco tinnunculus hunting

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Icon1 Kestrel UK: Falco tinnunculus hunting

Attached Images Attached Images

Our female working hard on a blustery day,cropped to portrait from lansdcape,poor framing the wind made everything a challenge but I'll own that one. Thanks for the thoughts on my previous posts. Processed in DPP4

Canon 1div 300f2.8 is 1.4extiii

1/3200
    f5.6
    iso 1600

take care

stu

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Stu, I like the attentive stare, together with the full wingspread and fanned tail. I wish the head a bit more separated from the far wing, and comp wise, I would place the Kestrel higher into the URC.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Bowie View Post
    Hi Stu, I like the attentive stare, together with the full wingspread and fanned tail. I wish the head a bit more separated from the far wing, and comp wise, I would place the Kestrel higher into the URC.
    Hey Stu,wow this is strange two Stu's Can I first just say a quick word of thanks for the efforts you mods put in to this forum,it is greatly appreciated.

Yes the crop is one I hope to add canvas too later when I can have P Stu,I', somewhat limited at this time,she need to be higher in the frame . Cool little note of the head thanks Stu,one for me to watch for in the future.

Stu finally my apologies,every now and then my replies don't seem to land here I replied but didn't realise that it isn't here hence the time delay as i've just spotted this .

thanks so much for your constructive thoughts Stu

take care

Stu