Disclaimer first: I am still struggling with a dedicated processing workflow and maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe i need to do something very different, but here goes: Love my new iMac and i have noticed that when i open the jpeg in PS for final sharpening, first it opens as 337% on the screen and it looks horrible. So if i open it at 100% it looks better, but it is small to work on for final sharpening. Currently i either take an image from DPP or LR to PS and since it was already sharp, I make any clean-up changes and denies additionally in PS, then I send it back to LR as a tiff, and export it as a jpeg, then open the jpeg in PS where it looks terrible... The other choice Ive recently tried is in PS, i export for web and then open the jpeg and apply USM... then hit save and that jpeg is now sharpened for web... Same problem though, when i open the jpeg on my screen it looks terrible and if i were to sharpen that version the image would be trashed... So what steps am i missing and is there anything specific i can do for my 5K screen?

Thank you, Ann