Thread: PS CC 2015 Timeline Help Needed... ASAP :)

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default PS CC 2015 Timeline Help Needed... ASAP :)

I am trying to make an Animated GIF. When I go Window > Timeline in PS CC 2015 the timeline dialogue box or whatever it is called does not appear….

I have moved everything in my workspace around to make sure that it is not hidden behind anything or along the edge somewhere...

I am totally stumped and hope to avoid having to update (again).

a
    Last edited by Arthur Morris; 07-14-2016 at 06:46 AM.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

go to window-->time line then time line should appear at the bottom of the screen

Name:  Screenshot-2016-07-14-22.16.16.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  107.5 KB
    New! Sony Capture One Pro Guide 2022
    https://arihazeghiphotography.com/Gu.../Sony_C1P.html

------------------------------------------------
    Visit my blog
    http://www.arihazeghiphotography.com/blog

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Arash. A friend suggested by phone that I check Photography as the workspace. I did but it did not help. But when I hit Reset Artie's the timeline was there in full glory... Go figure.

On a related note Keynote disappeared off of my Mac--I think that it was done by aliens. IAC, a friend told me to go to the App store, click on Purchased, sign in, scroll down to Keynote, and click on Download (or Install). It worked and did not cost me a penny!

a
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

Threads
    Thank You Posts

I think when you update the OS keynote will go away and then you have to download it again. I think it's free on all mac's now
    New! Sony Capture One Pro Guide 2022
    https://arihazeghiphotography.com/Gu.../Sony_C1P.html

------------------------------------------------
    Visit my blog
    http://www.arihazeghiphotography.com/blog

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arash_hazeghi View Post
    I think when you update the OS keynote will go away and then you have to download it again. I think it's free on all mac's now
    Thanks. Bug Bob helped me with that. Went to the APPs store, clicked on Purchased, signed in, and downloaded and installed for free. Very strange as that is the only program that was affected... Two big problems solved in one day...

a