Thread: Double Exposure Clouds

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Double Exposure Clouds

Attached Images Attached Images

This is the same photo as the one I posted yesterday but I used double exposure preset in Nik Analog Efex on it. This one is more of the original color of the clouds but they were still saturated a good bit. Isn't it amazing how you can create nice sunset cloud photos when they just have a little bit of color!

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I definitely like having the tree in this version. The rays of color going through it is a special touch. Is that a result of the double exposure treatment? I had no idea Analog Efex had a double exposure preset; I'm going to have to try it. I do like the softer color in this.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I like this version a lot! The zoom effect is very dramatic, and having those light rays over the tree adds to the power of this. It is as if there is so much energy in the sky it is exploding! In this version the tree top is just the right size and adds a good grounding element.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Dennis. Yes, one of the DE presets did that. I was amazed! Don't think I'd ever tried it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bishop View Post
    I definitely like having the tree in this version. The rays of color going through it is a special touch. Is that a result of the double exposure treatment? I had no idea Analog Efex had a double exposure preset; I'm going to have to try it. I do like the softer color in this.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Nancy! I thought it was very cool coming across the tree. I'll have to try that preset on other clouds photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Bell View Post
    I like this version a lot! The zoom effect is very dramatic, and having those light rays over the tree adds to the power of this. It is as if there is so much energy in the sky it is exploding! In this version the tree top is just the right size and adds a good grounding element.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi, Judy, I like this one the best with the tree and the light beams. Analog has some neat features to it. It worked nicely here.
    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly" - The Little Prince

http://tuscawillaphotographycherylslechta.zenfolio.com/