Thread: Patenting what we do not possess

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Patenting what we do not possess

This is a picture from a few years ago and I thought it kinda fits in this forum; I shot this picture in the shower room of my old apartment and I thought it was so thought provoking. The inscription was found on a shower head, not sure what brand. I saw it as I was showering and I wanted to take a picture. Shot with the Nikkor 85mm on a crop sensor camera, ISO 200, f/3.2 for the bokeh, 1/30 sec. Processing done in LR most of it using curve to get the mood. Crop was chosen to be almost cinematic.

Name:  DSC_6842.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  167.2 KB

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Ofttimes, the title of a work helps to guide the viewer in the direction intended by the artist, and this is a great example. Your selective focus and aspect ratio are both very effective. It's a powerful image.

I think this showerhead was made by Niagara Conservation, a company that makes water-saving toilets and possibly other products that conserve water and energy. It started in the founder's garage. I like that you did this in black & white, but it appears that the actual lettering was appropriately green.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Well, Adhika, I'm so sorry I didn't realize you had posted this. I love everything about it - the crop, the black and white, the thought provoking title and subject. Thanks so much for posting this
    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly" - The Little Prince

http://tuscawillaphotographycherylslechta.zenfolio.com/