Thread: MAY THEME WINNERS

Lifetime Member Rachel Hollander's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default MAY THEME WINNERS

Hi All:

Unfortunately the May Theme of "Grooming" did not prove to be a popular theme with only 3 members posting eligible images. So in a three-way tie for bragging rights this month are:

Haseeb Badar, Keith Mitchell and Stu Philpott! Thanks for participating!

Remember, we're now starting the schedule of proven themes. June's theme is "High Key Images." The traditional definition of a high key image is a brighter image with little to no shadows and low contrast. So with that in mind, show us your take on High Key Images. Forum rules still apply. As always, please use the "Theme" prefix from the dropdown menu. Theme images will be critiqued just like other images and are eligible for IOTW honors.

Don't forget to check the sticky to see the list of upcoming themes.

Rachel, Steve and Morkel

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Haseeb,Keith grats lads,the theme is good fun ,you have the bragging rights,I'll say thanks so much for all the help and all you both have taught/inspired me
    take care lads

Stu

3. Thanks Marc Mol thanked for this post
    Story Sequences Moderator and Wildlife Moderator Gabriela Plesea's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Dearest Rachel, Steve and Morkel,

First of all, my apologies for not participating with a Theme image this month. At first I thought I had frames to post but when I searched through my folders I did not find much, a few old ones that did not look good to process. I will keep this Theme in mind in the future, I promise.
    Thank you Haseeb, Keith and Stu for your contribution - well done guys! I really appreciate your participation, your hard work, your lovely captures, RP's, also your kind comments on others' images. Warmest congratulations!

To the Moderators: thank you for keeping things interesting here in Wildlife, and for your support and critique - it is much appreciated

Warmest regards,
    Gabriela Plesea

5. Thanks Stuart Philpott, Marc Mol thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thank you Moderators and everyone for your help and support .

Congratulations to Keith and Stu !!!