Thread: zebras

Forum Participant Valerio Tarone's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default zebras

It's a great pleasure to have contact with southafrican nature photographers.I'm italian. This is my first picture for you. I've been twice in S.A., one in Namibia but too short to can appreciate the country. This: I think is a very african ambiance, shot near etosha. I hope, of course, to come again , but it's not for this year.
    Comments and critiques welcome!!!

Forum Participant Valerio Tarone's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default zebras

Attached Images Attached Images

[quote=Valerio Tarone;95140]It's a great pleasure to have contact with southafrican nature photographers.I'm italian. This is my first picture for you. I've been twice in S.A., one in Namibia but too short to can appreciate the country. This: I think is a very african ambiance, shot near etosha. I hope, of course, to come again , but it's not for this year.
    Comments and critiques welcome!!![

Threads
    Thank You Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi Valerio, Nice colours and feel in this but some significant technical issues I think. Is the out of focus intentional or is it a scanning problem? There is a lot of vignetting and banding. This forum gets little traffic so you are better posting images like this for critique in Eager to Learn or Wildlife as you will get more viewers and advice. Africa is a great destination and Etosha is a fanatastic venue.
    Tony Whitehead
    Visit my blog at WildLight Photography for latest news and images.