Thread: Breezebrower problems

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Breezebrower problems

I'm having problems with breezebrowser pro corrupting images. I've been using this program for years as my browsing and editing program but recently it's been nothing but trouble for me. When I open a folder of images in Breezebrowser the majority of the images show a red X through them or have color strips in the image... You'd have see them to understand. I'm using the latest version of BB and Window 10. I've noticed the images are corrupted in Adobe Bridge as well. Seem fine on DPP. Any ideas? Support from BB is practically non existent any more. I love the program when it's working and would hate to loose it.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Did the problem start with an update to BB on a previously-OK version with Win 10, or with an upgrade to Win 10?

We switched to Mac some years ago (thanks to an XP workstation dying just after Vista had come out) and my husband recently needed to get a Win laptop to run one application. I hoped Win would be good for some astrophotography apps that won't run on Mac but it has been a train wreck for that AND for the app my husband needs, which is Garmin aviation GPS updates.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Dianne, I can't recall for sure, its been happening for a while now before upgrading to Windows 10. I get no good feedback from BB. Everything seems fine on my laptop a windows 7 machine.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

After much messing around it seems my USB 3 ports are the problem?? I was only having this problem with my external HD's. BB was working fine with my internal HD's. I've plugged in a powered USB 3 expansion port into the same problematic USB 3 ports and then plugged my external external HD's into the expansion port and BB is reading the image files just fine now...