Thread: Hello from Canada

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Hello from Canada

Born in Montreal, I developed my passion for photography throughout my childhood. My first camera was a "Diana". I photographed family gatherings, friends and special occasions. Over time, i tried several mediums, such as painting, graphite, was a member of the circle of painters in Quebec in the 80s

However photography was always present during trip or family gatherings.The real start was with the birth of digital photography. Having more time for studying technical, it began with a Canon XTI, in 2006, enrolled at the club Photo Repentigny.

At my first photo competition, i won first place with my red fox portrait. " Then came many other successes that the photo of the year with History swallow. Subsequently I enrolled at APAL Photo Club, and there got too several awards.

Chosen by the club in 2012 to represent the Interclub challenge Mongeon_Pepin , where all photo clubs participate, I won Best in Show with my photo "La Capture" and the following year two of my photos are winning Best in Show with "Vol de nuit " and the 2 nd place with "Lezard Jesus-Chris du Costa Rica"

I also won a publication in the magazine Photo Solution. In 2016 I participated to wildlife contest at art league of Cape coral and participate of Audubon Society contest and got second place in both contests

Photography is one of my passions and is here to stay.

Here an exemple of my photographic style
    Name:  _DM49991.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  367.3 KB

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Marie:

A very big welcome to BPN! You bring a wealth of skill and experience with you, and I am sure we will all enjoy your contributions. Please feel free to comment on other folks posts. Our goal to provide meaningful critique in a thoughtful and considerate manner.

Look forward to your posts on the Avian board, and please browse the other boards as well. If you have any questions, be sure to ask one of the Moderators.

Cheers

Randy
    MY BPN ALBUMS

"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy" Sir Isaac Newton

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Bonjour Marie-Elise, je vous souhaite la grande bienvenue ici ā BPN!!

I hope you will enjoy it here, and I am looking forward to your participation. From just down hwy 40 / 417 from you........

P.S. Nice hunting Little Blue Heron...

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Welcome, Marie! You have a great resume and a wonderful background in art -- I'll be delighted to see your work and comments here!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Big, warm welcome, Marie-Elise. Love your first pose of the feeding heron!!! Looking forward to seeing some of your images in Eager to learn and Avian forum!
    Marina Scarr
    Florida Master Naturalist
    Website, Facebook