Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Morris View Post
Hi Stu, I know that I am breaking the guidelines here but I liked this one so much that I just had to work on it a bit, mostly to eliminate the YELLOW color cast on the subject, plus some my NIK CEP 25/25 recipe on the bird only. Perhaps someone will forgive me :) a
OH
MY
GOD

Mr Morris (out of respect earnt, but please can we be Stu and Artie now) you honour me good sir!! Artie,I'm mad rush, dashing from pillar to post, so popping in for a few momments to try and squeeze a bit more in to this unyeilding head of mine and I find this,i'm utterly bewildered humbled not great with words Artie!! How lovely of ya mate!!

Artie, these brethren of yours have been so kind,i'm here weeks and they push me and encourage i've learnt so many things and ponder so much my head hurts,i'm in awe of the time given. It's a precious thing in this world of ours that folks care about and help without asking back... thanks Artie for the imagination of a teacher applied to this with folks of a like mind.

Artie I am mad rush and seriously blown away on an emotional level that you liked my second chance, that she gave me.I need time to look hard and ponder what you have done can I say thanks and come back please I'm not really in a position to assess anything much,but had to make it clear how much joy you just gave me.

Artie I do adore the repost,can't articulate the kindness very humbled what can I say , other than thank you

take care

Stu

ps thankyou