Thread: A.T. Sparrow, one day late, among the low-lit ________

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default A.T. Sparrow, one day late, among the low-lit ________

Celebrating the sparrow party one day late, but let's not get upset about it! I was glad to try to capture this good local in a dreamy setting and I took this picture with the Canon 7D and 100-400 at 400mm. iso1600, 1/500, f5.6

Many thanks for your ideas, opinions, and suggestions.

P.S. Imagine how much I was hoping for a little foot action? A raised foot! Can you imagine? I was hiding, and this guy was in front of me for less than a second. Ah! Some other time, maybe...
    P.P.S. Never have I attempted or wished to attempt any eyework, until maybe now. I do like the dark eye and cannot be sure things would look natural if I were to attempt a lightening? Maybe it's worth a try...
    Name:  tintop.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  317.6 KB

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

You're right, this is a great setting. FG and BG are fantastic. IQ on the bird is top notch. The falling morsel really adds. I think photographers are always wishing for just a little something extra, and seeing the feet could've added to the frame. However, I still really like the shot. I am not the ultimate eye expert, but it looks good to me.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Beautiful image Jack. Love how the BG and FG blend. The bird details are lovely and a very nice HA. Thanks for sharing

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thank you kindly!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

P.S. I too like the falling morsel, but two people recently told me to "evict" it and when I told them that I'd sooner change professions so as to become their landlord and evict THEM, they explained to me that I'm not nearly as funny as I think I am. I could only agree!