Thread: How Do I stay Logged In?

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default How Do I stay Logged In?

I am on my new Mac. Every time I visit BPN I need to log back in. Is there a way to stay logged in?
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

there is the remember me button under the place which one puts their user name in. Its kind of hidden by a commercial, but its there, or that button isn't working for you?

Threads
    Thank You Posts

As Dvir says, but it is not blocked from my end. When you log in there is a small white square between the password field and the Log In button that you need to check to keep you logged in. When you hover the cursor over said square it says "Remember me". You will not see that option once you are logged on, so you need to log off first, and then re-log in.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks both. It was blocked here :(. It will remember me now :) Happy bird-day.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Artie:

On a Mac! Will the sun rise in the West?

Randy
    MY BPN ALBUMS

"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy" Sir Isaac Newton

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Stout View Post
    Artie:

On a Mac! Will the sun rise in the West?

Randy
    I am actually loving it now :) a

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Go to the keychain in preference you can add your all sites user id and password there ...... When you try to login on safari he ask you to add this to keychain that time you have to say yes ...... After that he will remember fro ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk