Thread: Any advice for St. Croix, US Virgin Islands?

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Any advice for St. Croix, US Virgin Islands?

I'm posting this in the Florida forum because there is no forum for the Carribean islands, and I'm hoping one of you Floridians has made the jump over to St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands at some point. I'm headed there for a week of family vacation and will bring the camera to get a bit of photography in as well. If anyone has any advice for good photography locations I'd appreciate it. I am very interested in opportunities for bird or other fauna, but also landscape, buildings, historical, etc. Any help will be appreciated!

Barry

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

I have never been there; my recommendation is to use google to look it up; read about it on wikipedia (will likely tell about history), use ebird to see if there are any birding hotspots, study it, but not from a photographer's perspective, and it will help you make more interesting images, but will take more work to make t]good images from what you find. Have fun!

Note: I have never been to St. Croix, but I am sure it is fun. I believe the guy on TheDigitalPicture.com just recently went there, though...