Thread: Why I've been AWOL, and my gratitude for BPN members who got concerned. Plus a cool picture of course

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Why I've been AWOL, and my gratitude for BPN members who got concerned. Plus a cool picture of course

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi All....

i haven't posted why I haven't been around or participating because I didn't feel it was pertinent or needed, and might not fit anywhere here on BPN...

please feel to move or remove this post if needed.

im posting now as I've had some BPN members contact me out of concern, I appreciate it more than words can say.... Thank you is not adequate enough.

so short and sweet version... I had minor surgery in late December, barely got fully recovered before having more surgery on valentines day, to which I have not recovered well or much at all.

ive had an ongoing fever for 5 weeks now that nobody can figure out the cause. It just leaves me feeling zapped of everything, beyond no energy.

Also been helping a sick neighbor, and some friends where there is no Internet.

i do miss it here and hope to start participating more as soon as I can.

thanks to all, I appreciate all of you.

here is a photo for fun, taken by me in Albuquerque, New Mexico during the lunar eclipse on the 15th...

Linz's Version of a Time Lapse Photo.... No Equipment or Tripods or days on end involved. Step by step get exhausted, have a fever, have tremors, get reminded about the moon, go out with 3 cameras around your neck.... Look up for 15 minutes and take photos until you are shaking from strain and freezing and can't push buttons.... AND PRESTO you have a time lapse of the Lunar Eclipse and Mars!!!

2. Thanks Dan Brown thanked for this post
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Good to hear from you, Linz. Praying you get well soon!
    God Bless
    Christopher, Old Photo Master and Master Texturizer

Old Memories Photography

4. Thanks LinzRiverBalmer thanked for this post
    Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Very cool! Hang in there -- you are coping with more than anyone should have to!

6. Thanks LinzRiverBalmer thanked for this post
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Linz, Sorry to hear you have been unwell and I hope you make a full recovery soon.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Linz, Hoping time brings you better health soon. Thanks for sharing the cool pic

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Sending love, strength, and energy: get well fast! Where do you live?
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Haven't checked this forum for a long while. We have missed you in OOTB! You always brought a wonderful point of view and energy with your images. And inspired us! Great OOTB image above. Do come back when you can! Get well soon!!!