Thread: How Do I Edit My Signature?

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default How Do I Edit My Signature?

Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to edit my out-dated signature :). I get to the page and am then stuck....
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Arthur...

Go to the upper right corner of the page to "Settings"...open.

When the page opens look for..."Edit Signature" on the left side....open

When that page opens you will see the box that should have your "Signature" in it.

Edit as you wish and then hit Save or hit Preview to make sure it is what you want....then Save. ;)

Have a good one!

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks Michael! It worked.
    BIRDS AS ART Blog: great info and lessons, lots of images with our legendary BAA educational Captions; we will not sell you junk. 30+ years of long lens experience/e-mail with gear questions.

BIRDS AS ART Online Store: we will not sell you junk. 35 years of long lens experience. Please e-mail with gear questions.

Check out the new SONY e-Guide and videos that I did with Patrick Sparkman here. Ten percent discount for BPN members,

E-mail me at samandmayasgrandpa@att.net.