Thread: Af points expansion 1d mark 4

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Af points expansion 1d mark 4

hello, when i have all 45 points available i see the expansion do the work , but when i set to left and right or surroundings points i see only the center point that follows the object and when i lose it the object other points don't take over and when all the 45 points are set it works .

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

i found this on a flick discussion;

" When
    you have used this function, you must have noticed that the active focus point is only shown when you use the 'All 45 points' expansion mode in C.Fn III-8. In the 'left/right AF' expansion mode or the 'Surrounding AF' expansion mode, the active focus point is not shown. Maybe this is preserved legacy behavior from previous 1D models or maybe I am doing something wrong. Has anybody experienced When you have used this function, you must have noticed that the active focus point is only shown when you use the 'All 45 points' expansion mode in C.Fn III-8. In the 'left/right AF' expansion mode or the 'Surrounding AF' expansion mode, the active focus point is not shown. Maybe this is preserved legacy behavior from previous 1D models or maybe I am doing something wrong. Has anybody experienced this and if yes, isn't this inconsistent? and if yes, isn't this inconsistent? "