Thread: Spotted Owlets.

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Icon1 Spotted Owlets.

Name:  0029 Threesome UL BPN.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  182.0 KB
    Last edited by Daniel Cadieux; 04-15-2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: only one image permitted.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi there, welcome to BPN! I've edited your thread to remove the other two images as we only permit one per thread (excluding reworked reposts of the same image). We also use real names here on BPN so you can kindly send a PM to James Shadle and Chris Ober for them to change it for you.

Cute image here, the side-lighting works well. Looks like a tight fit for all these three in that cavity!! They are also all fixed on the same thing, what were they looking at? I would use some NR to the BG as it is noisy as posted. Looking forward to more!

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Wow, what a great thing to see....me thinks it's about time these teenagers left home lol

Lovely shot but in need of a couple of tweaks I feel............crop to remove the bright vertical branch or tree trunk on the right, and/or crop the image to vertical format. As it is there is noise on the backdrop which can be smoothed out with selective noise reduction tweaks = cropping to vertical wil eliminate the need for noise reduction

Threads
    Thank You Posts

This is such a beautiful image...love the curious trio and the habitat...I too would go with vertical comp and thus removing the OOF trunks on either side and would leave some space at bottom if you have it in original...TFS

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Daniel

Thank you for welcoming me on BPN.

This actually is a Photo in Movie/Movie snap on a Canon 7D with an ISO of 3200. Any more NR would affect the image quality that is already affected. I guess I could have started with a better image. I enjoy making videos of their behaviour very early in the mornings. They are awesome ...... the birds.