Thread: Information?

BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Information?

I'm going to be traveling to Florida several times during the next few months, actually currently in Winter Haven for a few days. I'm thinking of bringing my gear along for the next trip and others. I should have time after 3:00 PM to visit local areas here, mornings I'll be stuck doing my real work. I'm looking for suggestions that are close by since my time will be limited. I'll be working in Auburndale and staying in Winter Haven. From what I've read the Circle B-Bar Reserve looks to be a good option, but is this correct and are there other options close by?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Just wish I had my gear with me now, it's been so long since I've been in FL I've forgotten just how many birds are around.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Your best two choices from Winter Haven at that time of year are Circle B Bar Reserve and Gatorland. You'll have your hands full between those two locations.
    Marina Scarr
    Florida Master Naturalist
    Website, Facebook

3. Thanks Fred Canter thanked for this post
    BPN Viewer
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Scarr View Post
    Your best two choices from Winter Haven at that time of year are Circle B Bar Reserve and Gatorland. You'll have your hands full between those two locations.
    Thanks Marina, I'm certainly going to try to make both these locations if I can fit in the time.