Thread: Nighttime Disney-up a notch

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Default Nighttime Disney-up a notch

Attached Images Attached Images

same issues as before as standing way behind the crowd and trying to handhold....

Actually did series of 3 - a traditional simple castle with simple star burst firework, the sinister which was previously posted and this finale. have not really done any post processing on them

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/26674...gP77F&lb=1&s=A is a bit larger version

Last edited by Peter Kes; 11-25-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Forum Participant
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

now this looks like Disney! Lots of color and action. I think if it were mine, I'd do a bit of cloning and get rid of that white area in the lower left corner and the one almost like it i the lower right area. They are smal, but they draw my eye from the fireworks. Good shot, especially in the crowd.

Lifetime Member Rachel Hollander's Avatar
    Threads
    Thank You Posts

Hi Steve - looks like you had fun at Disney and this is definitely a more traditional shot. Nice job on the fireworks but I find the heavy noise (?) on the castle to be a problem.

TFS,
    Rachel

Threads
    Thank You Posts

That is intense!! I love how the castle is framed by the smoke and rising fireworks. Forme the main problem is the black semi-circle at lower left...almost looks like a fingertip crept over the lens.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

Thanks. Its actually the brim of a big hat...does look like a finger....I was way back in the crowd. I think i can clone it out
    Last edited by Steve Uffman; 12-03-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Threads
    Thank You Posts

this is intense! issues have been noted above and by yourself (tight at the bottom due to the crowd)...
    I can imagine this is hard to shoot properly from this position and handheld. Was it an option to place your tripod on max extension and use it to try and 'clear the crowd'?
    Another option would have been to make the crowd's silhouettes part of the scene and shoot from lower...
    Morkel Erasmus

WEBSITE