View RSS Feed

denise ippolito

Arthur Morris-My Story and Interview

Rate this Entry
here is an excerpt: [I]I learned a lot about Artie the “man.” He is a wonderful father and grandfather. He loves his 2 daughters and his grandchildren very much. Seeing him run around with them makes me see the young boy inside of him. He always reminds me of a kid with his boyish charm. He has a devilish smile and grin. He loves to read and I love it more when he reads to me. He tells me stories about everything. He is a great storyteller.[/I]
[I]Artie is not much into style and he barely brushes his hair. His eyebrows are over grown and his T-shirts all have stains on them. He makes no concessions for the way he looks and doesn’t give a darn who cares. He wears his glasses around his neck like a necklace. I’m not fond of that look. His words sometimes cut like a knife. He doesn’t see that he can be viewed as inconsiderate by others. Sometimes in a restaurant he is curt with the wait staff. We are worlds apart when it comes to that. I don’t think he sees himself as slightly rude. He sees it as- he knows what he wants and he is ready to order and why wait? He is however very kind and sweet most of the time. He is unique in a lot of ways. He tirelessly answers all his own e-mails and some at great length. He is very stubborn, sometimes rehearsed, selfish to a certain degree, he has tunnel vision and is clearly focused, he can be confrontational, articulate, argumentative, clumsy on occasion, very gifted with words, and smart as a whip. He can be very one-dimensional, is very talented, driven, passionate, aggressive, opinionated, hard working, and timid- yes timid. He is a devoted man with a kindness that he shields.
[/I]
[I]to read more and see some of Artie's award winning images visit my [URL="http://deniseippolito.com/"]blog[/URL][/I]

[I]* I would include the whole story here but you can only post one image and the article is very long.
[/I]
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Updated 10-24-2010 at 10:49 PM by denise ippolito

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Very insightful and well written, bravo!
    [QUOTE=Joel Eade;bt167]Very insightful and well written, bravo![/QUOTE]

Thank you Joel, I appreciate the support.
    I can't see a stain on his shirt above. So he does have some style by the look of it, aye Maestro?
    Akos, I said his t-shirts.:) I think he looks very handsome in the above image.
    Thanks very much for the excellent interview with Arthur Morris. I've been away from the forum for too long. I look forward to catching up on other work you've done.
    Best wishes for the new year.
    Stuart, Beautiful avatar image! Thanks for the kind words and you have been missed!
Web Analytics