View RSS Feed

denise ippolito

Bok Tower Gardens Feb 2013 Workshop Announced.

Rate this Entry
Bloomin’ Ideas 2- Day Workshop and Slide Program
at [URL="http://boktowergardens.org/"]Bok Tower Gardens[/URL] ~ Lake Wales, FL (Central Florida)

Dates: Saturday February 23rd and Sunday February 24th 2013
Friday Feb. 22nd at 3:00pm ~ one hour Slide Program/Lecture "The Softer Side Of Macro” (open to the public).
Cost: $350.00 ~ $315.00 (garden members)
Time: 8:00am- 3:00pm both days

Join me for a 2 day in-the-field photography and digital post processing workshop. I will teach you about composition including what I like to call "going with the flow of the subject" (I'll explain more about that during the workshop), how to use neighboring flowers to create pleasing backgrounds. I will talk about what elements to include in your compositions as well as what not to include. One of the biggest questions I get in the field is "How do you know where to focus?", during the workshop I will explain how I decide where to focus. Other subjects covered will be effective use of DOF, proper exposure, working with extension tubes, reflectors and diffusers. All of my workshops are centered around using natural lighting.
During our classroom time and also during my lectures I will be going over the Photoshop Filters and Plug-ins that I use on a daily basis. My demonstrations will cover some of my favorite tips, techniques and also my favorite settings. Participants are urged to bring their laptops and join in on the exercises. The classroom section will also involve Image Critiques, participants are urged to bring to the classroom (3) images each that they want some feedback on. Listening and offering critiques will help you decide what you do like and don't like about an image, which will help you in the field when creating your images.
*Admission to the gardens is included for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Web Analytics