- Image of the Year 2015
- Our Sponsor
- Q&A and BPN Support
Image of the Year 2015
Work on selecting the 2015 Image of the Year (IOTY) is done. The overall winner is "Tug of War" by David Salem. This image was selected by the jury as 'Avian' category winner. Congratulations David !
|Commented by Arash Hazeghi: amazing interaction Dave, most folks don't realize what it takes to get a frame like this, you had really fast reflexes. congrats on your BBC nomination and best luck!
The following stunning images were selected as winners in the other categories:
- Upside Down!, by Sanjeev Aurangabadka in Wildlife
- Pearls of Morning Dew, by Wendy Kates in Out-Of-The-Box
- Mantis (Empusa fasciata) , by Miroslav Maric in Macro and Flora
- Frozen, by Dan Kearl in Landscapes and Cities
- Spring Hoopoe, by Kalin Botev in Eager to Learn
All of the category winners will receive a one year subscription voucher. Congratulations everyone !
Note to the winners: your free one year subscription is applied to your BPN expiration the date has been extended by one year.
Our main sponsor is B&H Photo Video. Support our site by clicking on the link below. Using the BPN affiliate link will not cost you a penny but will be greatly appreciated.
Q&A and BPN Support
In case of user, posting or other BPN problems, contact me on my BPN email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscription and payment problems: email@example.com.
Should you want to unsubscribe from this newletter, please log in to your account and go to:
- Settings (top right)
- General Settings (left sidebar)
- Find: Messaging & Notification
- untick the mail notification for "Receive Email from Administrators"
artie & peter