• Most Recent Threads

Katie Rupp

Leaping Leopard

Thread Starter: Katie Rupp

We found this leopard on our first afternoon in the Mara which was thrilling in itself and add to that the excitement of watching her climb up a mound

Last Post By: Sanjeev Aurangabadkar Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
      Hazel Grant

a future BPN Member?

Thread Starter: Hazel Grant

My 11 year old grandson is showing an interest in photography. As doting grandmother, of course, I think he has some promise. This is one selfie he

Last Post By: Hazel Grant Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
      Gerald Kelberg

Moving over to the Creative Cloud?

Thread Starter: Gerald Kelberg

I have been perfectly happy using LR3 to import and catalogue my images; DPP3 to adjust and convert; PS4 to make fine adjustments and finish the images.

Last Post By: Gerald Kelberg Today, 08:53 AM Go to last post
      Simon Wantling

Red Kite

Thread Starter: Simon Wantling

Spent a wonderful afternoon yesterday photographing Red Kites local to me. I live in an area where there are lots of these and yesterday they were enjoying

Last Post By: eric-d Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
      Mike Poole

New setup test shot - little owl

Thread Starter: Mike Poole

Hi all,

I'm currently going through a steep learning curve - new camera, new mac (always PC before), adobe CC software and

Last Post By: Mike Poole Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post
      Daniel Cadieux

Wood Duck (Full Body) in Autumn Colours.

Thread Starter: Daniel Cadieux

Thanks for the comments on my previous Wood Duck image! Here's a full body version of when it was further away. Traditionally skittish around here,

Last Post By: Joe Subolefsky Today, 11:56 AM Go to last post
      Martin Dunn

Sables at sunset

Thread Starter: Martin Dunn

We were making our way to camp in Chobe NP, Botswana when we spotted this group of sable antelope walking from the water back into the forest.

Last Post By: Martin Dunn Today, 05:02 AM Go to last post
      MiroslavMaric

Great Tit - landing

Thread Starter: MiroslavMaric

5D3, 400mm IS L f/4, tripod, natural light + fill in flash (600EX in HSS mode, 100% power), manual exposure, f/9, 1/5000, ISO1600, remote wireless trigger

Last Post By: Jonathan Ashton Today, 10:37 AM Go to last post
      Loi Nguyen

The Magical Light at Duba Plains

Thread Starter: Loi Nguyen

Killer light at sunset. The sun just dropped down below the cloud momentarily. I had just a few seconds for a couple of shots before the light disappeared

Last Post By: Katie Rupp Today, 11:50 AM Go to last post
      Dvir Barkay

Bridges in the sky

Thread Starter: Dvir Barkay

Back to the old archives for another shot. Here its a shot of double arch from underneath, when the sun just went behind one of the arches.

Last Post By: Dvir Barkay Today, 01:01 AM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics