• Most Recent Threads

gary ellwein

RAIN DROPS IN THE TEXT

Thread Starter: gary ellwein

Nancy's raindrops and rainbow brought to mind on image from the past. The blackbird image was obtained on a cold windy rainy day. I took a single image

Last Post By: gary ellwein Today, 10:49 PM Go to last post
      Edward Arthur

Mac Daddy

Thread Starter: Edward Arthur

Well that's what we called him, Mac Daddy. The guide knew him and said this bull was 50-60 years old, so there you have it.
      Mala Mala

Last Post By: Edward Arthur Today, 08:59 PM Go to last post
      Steve Maxson

Brook Sticleback

Thread Starter: Steve Maxson

This small Brook Stickleback (Culaea inconstans) was photographed in my 2.5 gallon aquarium setup. 1D IV, 100 mm macro, 1/125, f/16, ISO 320, 2

Last Post By: John Robinson Today, 08:29 PM Go to last post
      Rachel Hollander

OCTOBER THEME AND AUGUST THEME WINNERS

Thread Starter: Rachel Hollander

Hi All:

We are pleased to announce the winners of August's Multiple Animals Theme. Special thanks to Stuart Bowie who judged the August

Last Post By: Rachel Hollander Today, 07:17 PM Go to last post
      Jon Pugmire

Just joined

Thread Starter: Jon Pugmire

I'll stay put in the "Eager to Learn" forum until I get my bearings. I'm relatively new to DSLR photography, acquired a Canon 50D, 70-200 2.8L

Last Post By: Diane Miller Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post
      John Robinson

Spiderlings

Thread Starter: John Robinson

Bill asked for shots of the youngsters.
      This wa s the only one I got. They move like lighting and once disturbed are all over the place. Certainly

Last Post By: John Robinson Today, 06:17 PM Go to last post
      Jamie Medford

Great Spotted Woodpecker

Thread Starter: Jamie Medford

An image from a hide I created in the local woods last year. Attracted with peanuts that I placed in holes drilled into the log.

Last Post By: gail bisson Today, 06:52 PM Go to last post
      Daniel Cadieux

Snowy Owl Gliding In.

Thread Starter: Daniel Cadieux

A bit slow-going as far as outings go lately (which I hope to remedy soon as I am missing the shorebird migration!!!), thank goodness I have lots of files

Last Post By: Jack Breakfast Today, 08:52 PM Go to last post
      Cheryl Slechta

Theme - Rain in Micanopy

Thread Starter: Cheryl Slechta

We've had quite a bit of rain this summer but this was taken several years ago from inside my car through the windshield. I posted a similar one several

Last Post By: gary ellwein Today, 07:25 PM Go to last post
      gail bisson

Fall Colors and Semi-palmated plover

Thread Starter: gail bisson

Canon 1Dx and 600mm and 1.4x
      ISO 1600
      F 5.6 SS 1/1250
      PP : Crop, levels, cloned out 2 very small dark spots along bottom frame, detail

Last Post By: Grace Scalzo Today, 07:14 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics