• Most Recent Threads

John Cooper

Black Falcon

Thread Starter: John Cooper

During one of my sesssions photographing the Whistling Kite feeding, a dark image came zooming into the frame scaring the living daylights out of both

Last Post By: Ian Wilson Today, 04:08 AM Go to last post
      supreet.sahoo

Laughing Dove

Thread Starter: supreet.sahoo

Tiger reserves in India sometimes also have some great bird image potential but unfortunately most ppl ignore this in search of gold! I dont blame them

Last Post By: Ian Wilson Today, 04:17 AM Go to last post
      Greg Oakley

Australian King-Parrot

Thread Starter: Greg Oakley

One from a few weeks back. This is a young male moulting into full plumage - it will eventually have a completely red head. Setup perch with seed used

Last Post By: Ian Wilson Today, 04:21 AM Go to last post
      Nicholas Chow

Deer in the Inlet

Thread Starter: Nicholas Chow

[IMG][/IMG]

Nikon D5200 | Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6
      f/5.6 | 1/1250 | ISO 400

My first post on BPN . The image is

Last Post By: Steve Kaluski Today, 09:14 AM Go to last post
      Ian Wilson

Australasian Pipit

Thread Starter: Ian Wilson

Widespread through Australia and New Zealand, also found in E Europe, Africa, Asia, SE Asia and New Guinea. Shot taken on a dull day, mid-afternoon.

Last Post By: William Dickson Today, 02:05 AM Go to last post
      Marina Scarr

Boo!

Thread Starter: Marina Scarr

Did a little bit of experimenting with a flashlight on this accommodating Eastern Screech Owl. The lighting gave the image a rather ominous feel reminiscent

Last Post By: William Dickson Today, 02:06 AM Go to last post
      Wendy Kates

Theme: ghostly night

Thread Starter: Wendy Kates

This was a witch that was hanging from a brownstone on the upper east side of NYC on the day after Halloween a couple of years ago. I can't remember

Last Post By: Wendy Kates Yesterday, 09:17 PM Go to last post
      Miguel Palaviccini

Unexpected Prey, Pt 2

Thread Starter: Miguel Palaviccini

Here is another shot from the encounter of an Ibis with a frog. For the full story, see my previous post.

I like the position of the frog

Last Post By: christopher galeski Today, 12:50 AM Go to last post
      John Robinson

Autumn Nuthatch

Thread Starter: John Robinson

N
      Nuthatch
      Taken through the room window (double glazed)
      Bird table set up. Couple of blurred tits removed from background
      Tripod-

Last Post By: christopher galeski Today, 12:55 AM Go to last post
      William Dickson

BBC Life Story

Thread Starter: William Dickson

This is a great series and well worth a look. It started in the UK last week

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p026vg04

Last Post By: Bill McDonald Yesterday, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics