• Most Recent Threads

Shantanu Ambulgekar

Asian Paradise Flycatcher Female

Thread Starter: Shantanu Ambulgekar

Was going through some of the archived images..
      Thought of sharing this.
      Please C & C with suggestions.

Regards,

Last Post By: Shantanu Ambulgekar Today, 08:10 AM Go to last post
      Kasra.Ha

Imperial Eagle

Thread Starter: Kasra.Ha

Canon500D, 400 f 5.6, 1/2000 sec, f /7.1, iso 400

hand held from vehicle.

Thanks for looking.

Last Post By: Kasra.Ha Today, 07:56 AM Go to last post
      Paul Lagasi

A Snowy Trip to Montreal

Thread Starter: Paul Lagasi

Drove from Ottawa to Montreal to pick up my daughter, she was coming home for a few days at Christmas.

It was a perfect chance for me to

Last Post By: Paul Lagasi Today, 12:21 AM Go to last post
      Randy Stout

Robert DeNiro as a Canada Goose: "who you calling a pin head? You talking to me?"

Thread Starter: Randy Stout

Just for giggles. Canada goose in landing mode on ice. The angle really made his head look tiny, made me smile. A pretty dreary day light wise. Snacks

Last Post By: Jim Crosswell Yesterday, 09:49 PM Go to last post
      Jonathan J. Weber

7D Battery Level Icon

Thread Starter: Jonathan J. Weber

Just received my new 7D. How do I turn on the light in the LCD viewer on top of the camera to view the battery level and other data? Thought it would

Last Post By: Jonathan J. Weber Yesterday, 09:08 PM Go to last post
      Jim Crosswell

Snowy Owl

Thread Starter: Jim Crosswell

This was taken at a field near my house today. It took a while to get this close for the image. There were two Snowies in the same area for the past two

Last Post By: keith mitchell Today, 03:37 AM Go to last post
      Karl Egressy

Wilson's Warbler

Thread Starter: Karl Egressy

Another winter Warbler image.
      I had to shoot against the light direction but the sun was behind white clouds.
      Thanks for looking.

Last Post By: keith mitchell Today, 03:58 AM Go to last post
      Nancy Bell

Theme: Happy Holidays

Thread Starter: Nancy Bell

This is a partially restored homestead in Winter Park, Colorado. In the winter you can only reach it on cross-country skis or snow shoes. I lightened

Last Post By: Paul Lagasi Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post
      Jim Neiger

The Chase - Young Prairie Falcon Siblings

Thread Starter: Jim Neiger

Southern Idaho - 1DX, 600mm+1.4xTC (840mm), 1/3200, F7.1, ISO 800, manual exposure

Last Post By: Randy Stout Yesterday, 09:05 PM Go to last post
      Bill Dix

Bald Eagle Banking

Thread Starter: Bill Dix

From Conowingo last week, on a cloudy bright morning. Full height cropped from horizontal. Added 10% blue tint to the white sky.

D7000,

Last Post By: Jim Crosswell Yesterday, 07:16 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics