• Most Recent Threads

Stuart Bowie

Cape Vulture

Thread Starter: Stuart Bowie

I visited a vulture hide on sunday. They leave out carcasses for the vultures to feed on, These are totally wild vultures that decent from the surrounding

Last Post By: Stuart Bowie Yesterday, 10:50 PM Go to last post
      stuart wanuck

monarch

Thread Starter: stuart wanuck

nikon d 800
      m 1/250 @ 8 ff

Last Post By: stuart wanuck Yesterday, 07:55 PM Go to last post
      gail bisson

Ice and Goldfinch

Thread Starter: gail bisson

On April 2, 2014 Cape Breton,Nova Scotia experienced an ice storm. We lost power for a day and school and offices were closed for 2 or 3 days. The tree

Last Post By: Marina Scarr Yesterday, 09:54 PM Go to last post
      Sandy Witvoet

BPN ETL Question and Help

Thread Starter: Sandy Witvoet

Hi All.... I would like to know why most of our wonderful photographers here seem to have no time to visit nor comment in the ETL Forum?

Last Post By: Diane Miller Yesterday, 08:51 PM Go to last post
      David Salem

Hen Shoveler

Thread Starter: David Salem

Caught this Hen taking off in some early morning light at my local spot last winter. I love trying to get images of waterfowl taking off because you also

Last Post By: Marina Scarr Yesterday, 09:56 PM Go to last post
      Daniel Cadieux

Early Bird Gets the Worm (Sanderling).

Thread Starter: Daniel Cadieux

Here is the reason that this individual has a full crop on the portrait I posted a few days ago. This is one of three such plump worms it ate in the

Last Post By: Marina Scarr Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
      Bill McDonald

Great Blue Heron Portrait

Thread Starter: Bill McDonald

Taken a couple of days ago near Hamilton Botanical Gardens. I liked the effect of the Heron against the light. What do you think?
      Canon 5D3

Last Post By: gail bisson Yesterday, 07:04 PM Go to last post
      Nancy Bell

Theme: snow

Thread Starter: Nancy Bell

Living in northern Colorado at 8,000 ft. I always think of snow whenever I hear the word "white"! So here is some snow from last year. I applied

Last Post By: Randall Farhy Yesterday, 08:07 PM Go to last post
      Nancy Bell

Polar bear cub

Thread Starter: Nancy Bell

This polar bear cub found our bus fascinating and thought he could sneak a look inside! We moved the bus, he tagged along. We moved again, and again

Last Post By: John Robinson Yesterday, 08:35 PM Go to last post
      Joseph Przybyla

Juvenile Wood Stork

Thread Starter: Joseph Przybyla

I found a group of Wood Storks ( juvenile and adults) at Lake Mirror today. It is wonderful to see the juveniles because this species was just taken off

Last Post By: gail bisson Yesterday, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics