• Most Recent Threads

David Salem

Lady Kestrel with Praying Mantis

Thread Starter: David Salem

After hanging out with this female Kestrel for a few months last winter I was able to document her catching many different prey items. This was a really

Last Post By: Richard Flack Today, 02:41 AM Go to last post
      Paul Lagasi

Eider

Thread Starter: Paul Lagasi

Kerry duck image threads, gave me a few ideas and I found this eider image from the Biodome in Montreal, Canada. I thought it would be perfect.

Last Post By: Paul Lagasi Today, 01:21 AM Go to last post
      Binu John

Elegant Tern with fish - II

Thread Starter: Binu John

1DX + 600mm f/4 IS II
      1/6400, f/5.6, ISO 1250
      All C&C welcome

Last Post By: Sanjeev Aurangabadkar Today, 02:06 AM Go to last post
      Kerry Perkins

More Topaz

Thread Starter: Kerry Perkins

Impression, of course. The plugin de jour, I admit, but I sure am liking it and I think it has enough depth to keep me occupied for quite a while. As

Last Post By: Paul Lagasi Today, 01:24 AM Go to last post
      Sanjeev Aurangabadkar

Glossy Ibis

Thread Starter: Sanjeev Aurangabadkar

This was at Sun City in the lawns of Cabanas Hotel. A full frame image in the morning light with me squatting on the ground to get a low POV.
      7D+500

Last Post By: Binu John Today, 12:53 AM Go to last post
      Joseph Przybyla

Black-bellied Whistling Duck

Thread Starter: Joseph Przybyla

I was out at my favorite marsh just after sunrise this morning at Circle B Bar Reserve in Polk County, Florida. The Black-bellied Whistling Ducks are

Last Post By: Binu John Today, 12:56 AM Go to last post
      Enrique Patino

PBG - portrait

Thread Starter: Enrique Patino

Today I went back to the pond where this juvenile pied-billed grebe is hanging out. It was overcast. This time it came so close I could barely fit the

Last Post By: Juan Carlos Vindas Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post
      Anita Bower

High Key Dahlia

Thread Starter: Anita Bower

I'm afraid this is the exact opposite of the current theme.

Taken indoors against a white bg; 105mm macro.

Processed in Elements

Last Post By: Diane Miller Yesterday, 10:36 PM Go to last post
      Giovanni Frescura

striped mouse

Thread Starter: Giovanni Frescura

Canon 1dx
      Canon 70/200 2,8 II + extender 2x III
      1/5000
      f.5,6
      iso 1250

Last Post By: Giovanni Frescura Yesterday, 03:45 PM Go to last post
      Werner Oppermann

Bee-eater (Merops apiaster)

Thread Starter: Werner Oppermann

Hi, my Name is Werner ... it is my first Post !

Hello I am a German nature photographer, my passion are the birds
      . I hope you

Last Post By: Arthur Morris Yesterday, 05:42 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics