• Most Recent Threads

Richard Flack

Swallow-tailed Bee-eater

Thread Starter: Richard Flack

These colourful bee-eaters stand out against the dry backdrop of the kalahari. Look forward to your comments. Thanks!

Last Post By: Walker Noe Today, 01:20 PM Go to last post
      Walker Noe

Green Heron

Thread Starter: Walker Noe

Taken in Cottonwood, AZ back in May. D5100 and 300mm f4. No setup or calls, etc. Going for a more environmental portrait.

Last Post By: Jeannean Ryman Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
      Don Lacy

Canon 17-40 f/4 L

Thread Starter: Don Lacy

I am selling my 17-40 at a BPN price only of 475.00 the lens will go on other forums in two or three weeks at the current market value of 500.00. The

Last Post By: Don Lacy Today, 11:59 AM Go to last post
      arash_hazeghi

White-tailed kite

Thread Starter: arash_hazeghi

This image is from 2012 when there was a large population of white-tailed kites in Half Moon Bay area. I hope you like it

Last Post By: Loi Nguyen Today, 01:40 PM Go to last post
      Valerio Tarone

Iceland2 N-w fiords

Thread Starter: Valerio Tarone

As i was studying the landscape I released a S line in the middle is always a strong line.
      NikonD300 sigma zoom at18mm f10 1/60 iso200 Ap.prority

Last Post By: Valerio Tarone Today, 10:41 AM Go to last post
      Jeannean Ryman

Female Painted Bunting

Thread Starter: Jeannean Ryman

While the female Painted Bunting is no where as colorful as her counterpart, and often gets overlooked, I think she's still a pretty little thing. Taken

Last Post By: Jeannean Ryman Today, 02:51 PM Go to last post
      Brendon Cremer

Side by Side

Thread Starter: Brendon Cremer

Two Emerald Spotted Doves drinking side by side from one of the bird bath hides, as the sun rises on another great day in the Bush.

Zimanga

Last Post By: Walker Noe Today, 12:38 PM Go to last post
      Brendon Cremer

Lioness

Thread Starter: Brendon Cremer

A Lioness lies in the cool darkness her attention caught by the sounds of Zebra calling on the other side of the river.

Machaba Camp, Khwai,

Last Post By: Rachel Hollander Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post
      Rachel Hollander

Vervet Portrait

Thread Starter: Rachel Hollander

Taken back at Kings Camp during the mid-afternoon break. The comp/crop is because she was sitting on the back of a lounge chair by the pool and I wanted

Last Post By: Dumay de Boulle Today, 08:52 AM Go to last post
      Karl Egressy

Spotte Sandpiper.

Thread Starter: Karl Egressy

Last Post By: Karen Forderer Today, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics