• Most Recent Threads

Richard Flack

Pacific Golden Plover - Super Rare for South Africa

Thread Starter: Richard Flack

This rare vagrant to South Africa pitched up at one of my local bird patches last weekend.
      I had to wait anxiously until yesterday

Last Post By: John Cooper Today, 01:55 AM Go to last post
      John Cooper

Superb Blue Wren

Thread Starter: John Cooper

Thanks for all the comments on my previous Blue Wren post. I agree that the Banksia cone did compete somewhat with this tiny bird species.

Last Post By: Richard Flack Today, 01:24 AM Go to last post
      stuart wanuck

north carolina

Thread Starter: stuart wanuck

nikon d 800
      m 1/250 @ 8

Last Post By: stuart wanuck Yesterday, 08:03 PM Go to last post
      Wendy Kates

Desert Mountains II

Thread Starter: Wendy Kates

I made this image in the Negev desert in southeastern Israel. It was late afternoon in April, so the sun was still fairly high in the sky. Enhanced

Last Post By: Wendy Kates Yesterday, 07:57 PM Go to last post
      Daniel Cadieux

Bonaparte's Gull - Adult in Non-Breeding Plumage.

Thread Starter: Daniel Cadieux

Of all the gulls that we are expected to see here in the course of a year, I find the non-breeding plumaged Bonaparte's Gull to be the sweetest looking

Last Post By: John Cooper Yesterday, 09:05 PM Go to last post
      Christopher Miller

Theme Winners - Graphic Looks

Thread Starter: Christopher Miller

Time once again to announce the winners of the theme! Some really nice images for this one!

First Place - Chesapeake City Bridge - Mitch

Last Post By: Wendy Kates Yesterday, 07:26 PM Go to last post
      Hazel Grant

theme: ghosty trees

Thread Starter: Hazel Grant

can't remember if I posted a version of this or not. Mostly poster edges with some cloning and color adjusting.

Last Post By: Hazel Grant Yesterday, 09:50 PM Go to last post
      Bill Dix

Happy Wigeon

Thread Starter: Bill Dix

An American Wigeon drake in not-quite-full breeding plumage, from last weekend in Cape May. Cloned out an oof Shoveler that was tagging along.

Last Post By: John Cooper Yesterday, 09:00 PM Go to last post
      CM Prince

Help with Hummingbird

Thread Starter: CM Prince

Is this a immature Black-chinned or a juvenile Anna's?

Taken today in RGV, Mission, TX

Thanks in advance

Last Post By: CM Prince Yesterday, 03:05 PM Go to last post
      Mitch Carucci

Theme - Halloween Sky

Thread Starter: Mitch Carucci

A repost from a previous year...

remask, flood.

Last Post By: Wendy Kates Yesterday, 07:32 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics