• Most Recent Threads

Jonathan J. Weber

Fall Warbler ID Request

Thread Starter: Jonathan J. Weber

I saw this solitary warbler near the woods this evening in Northwestern Niagara County, NY near the south shore of Lake Ontario. Is it safe to call it

Last Post By: Jonathan J. Weber Yesterday, 11:17 PM Go to last post
      Karl Egressy

Theme: Kildeer Baby Portrait.

Thread Starter: Karl Egressy

Thanks for looking.
      Canon 5D M3
      Canon 500 f4.0 L IS II. +1.4x III.
      ISO 400
      f 8.0
      1/1000 s

Last Post By: Karl Egressy Yesterday, 08:39 PM Go to last post
      Daniel Cadieux

Bath Time Semipalmated Sandpiper.

Thread Starter: Daniel Cadieux

I think this is a fun one, and the sandpiper seems to be enjoying itself here too! You can tell by the body angle which way the wind was generally blowing,

Last Post By: Karl Egressy Yesterday, 08:42 PM Go to last post
      Morkel Erasmus

Aloe, little Spider!

Thread Starter: Morkel Erasmus

Well, hello folks, I am not normally lurking around here...
      I don't profess to do macro photography often - but I recently obtained a Nikkor 105mm

Last Post By: Warren Spreng Yesterday, 08:21 PM Go to last post
      dennis greenwood

Juvenile little owl

Thread Starter: dennis greenwood

This chap is still hanging around with the adults for the moment so its a good opportunity to try and capture the bird (non baited) while it is active

Last Post By: Daniel Cadieux Yesterday, 05:52 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics