• Most Recent Threads

christopher galeski

European Tree Creeper

Thread Starter: christopher galeski

Taken the other day,cannon500mm IS,L,F4,+1/4EX,700MM FL,7D,ISO500,F5.6,1/125S,CROP,SHARPENED,LEVELS,had not time to alter iso,pity but they don't keep

Last Post By: christopher galeski Today, 12:59 AM Go to last post
      Sanjeev Aurangabadkar

Water buck

Thread Starter: Sanjeev Aurangabadkar

At the waterhole of Kambaku Safari Lodge, Timbavati, SA.
      1/800
      f/6.3
      ISO 400
      EOS 7D
      500 II
      Hand held

Last Post By: Sanjeev Aurangabadkar Today, 12:41 AM Go to last post
      Ian McHenry

Summer mountain & Reflection

Thread Starter: Ian McHenry

Here in New Zealand it is mid-summer and this recent image was taken in around 90 degree fahrenheit heat.
      The mountain is Mt Cook, New Zealand's

Last Post By: Ian McHenry Today, 12:38 AM Go to last post
      Steve Adkins

Phoenix... from the smoke.

Thread Starter: Steve Adkins

Just having fun with smoke.
      In Photoshop: lots of ... Control+Alt+Shift+T... for a repeated flow of rotating and shrinking images and then a flip

Last Post By: Kerry Perkins Today, 12:03 AM Go to last post
      Tim Rogers

Heron

Thread Starter: Tim Rogers

Everglades National Park - Anhinga Trail
      Olympus OMD-EM5 w/75mm 1.8 lens
      f5.6 at 1/160th, ISO 200, handheld
      Slight crop,

Last Post By: Tim Rogers Yesterday, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics