• Most Recent Threads

Don Railton

Early morning in Perth..

Thread Starter: Don Railton

Hi Guys

This is a stitch of 4 images taken Pre Dawn about 2 years ago... I have been raking through the archived tossing out stuff and thought

Last Post By: Don Railton Today, 04:59 AM Go to last post
      Grahame Hamblin

a dove in backyard

Thread Starter: Grahame Hamblin

300 mm f4 iso 400 1/400 f8 plus fill flash

Last Post By: Colin Driscoll Today, 05:02 AM Go to last post
      Jonathan Ashton

Kittiwake

Thread Starter: Jonathan Ashton

Hand held Canon 1DX Canon 100-400L 11 ISO 400 1/2500 sec f7.1
      All C&C welcome

Last Post By: Jonathan Ashton Today, 04:19 AM Go to last post
      dennis greenwood

Little owl in flight

Thread Starter: dennis greenwood

This year I am going to make a point of trying for some flight shots, I can spend four hours in the quarry and not come back with the shot I am looking

Last Post By: dennis greenwood Today, 03:21 AM Go to last post
      Cheryl Slechta

Hi from Italy

Thread Starter: Cheryl Slechta

Hi, everyone - no image - just a quick hello. I'm in Italy for a month and I thought I'd have more access to a computer than I've had so this is my first

Last Post By: Cheryl Slechta Today, 02:56 AM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics