• Most Recent Threads

Steve Kaluski

The two Machaton boys feeding

Thread Starter: Steve Kaluski

The two boys sitting down to feed, ripping off huge amounts of flesh, muscle etc with great ease. As it was still early morning their warm breath occasionally

Last Post By: Steve Kaluski Today, 04:51 AM Go to last post
      rahul belsare

Eye To Eye ( Common Kesterl Male.)

Thread Starter: rahul belsare

This is a male Kestrel bird. We spent hours with this guy during last season. This shot I got after crawling around 25 meters in two hours without disturbing

Last Post By: rahul belsare Today, 01:07 AM Go to last post
      dankearl

Blue Basin

Thread Starter: dankearl

A little visited fossil bed in the middle of no where in Eastern Oregon.
      Yes, the colors are real.

f11, iso200, 1/100, 14mm (Rokinon

Last Post By: Don Railton Yesterday, 11:26 PM Go to last post
      Paul Lagasi

King of the Castle II

Thread Starter: Paul Lagasi

On my recent trip to Arizona, my first ever in July, I was surprised by the number of reptiles...it seemed everywhere you looked their were lizard of

Last Post By: Paul Lagasi Yesterday, 10:36 PM Go to last post
      John Robinson

Retro Little owl

Thread Starter: John Robinson

little Owl retro
      Another from the old days. Had to use a 25 foot scaffolding for the hide for this one. Taken in the late 1960 's

Last Post By: Jack Breakfast Yesterday, 10:03 PM Go to last post
      Glenn Conlan

Spice Finch

Thread Starter: Glenn Conlan

These small imports have taken a liking to my backyard feeders. I have a flock of about two dozen birds that have made my yard their year round home.

Last Post By: rahul belsare Today, 12:45 AM Go to last post
      Karl Egressy

Osprey II.

Thread Starter: Karl Egressy

This is a follow up to the image I posted yesterday.
      I processed four out of ten but none of them are without problems. One as indicated yesterday,

Last Post By: Karl Egressy Yesterday, 07:33 PM Go to last post
      Geoffrey Montagu

Female Bobolink

Thread Starter: Geoffrey Montagu

We're having some scorching summer heat here in central NJ, but it's somewhat bearable in the late afternoons. I found the shade of cedar tree, yesterday

Last Post By: Randy Stout Yesterday, 07:28 PM Go to last post
      Joe Senzatimore

Fragile Chick

Thread Starter: Joe Senzatimore

In an attempt to convey how vast the world must seem to these very young chicks , I created this image. Not sure if it gets the point across , and would

Last Post By: Grace Scalzo Yesterday, 06:00 PM Go to last post
      Andreas Liedmann

Elephant Seal bull just before start roaring

Thread Starter: Andreas Liedmann

Hi folks haven´t posted a Seal bull for longer time , so to break the cycle , here you go .
      Hope you become not bored , seems to be i am the Seal

Last Post By: Ian Cassell Yesterday, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    • Read the Fine Print

I actually read all of the Terms and Conditions (up to here anyway) for Nikon's My Picturetown.

1. Ownership
        1. All rights, title, ownership and interest in and to all content, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the Website, including without limitation, Templates and Photomovies, and all trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, utility model design, and other intellectual property and proprietary, privacy and publicity rights (hereinafter collectively "Intellectual Property Rights") in and to all of the foregoing, but excluding User Content (collectively, “Content”), are the property of Nikon, its licensors or the designated owners, and are protected by applicable Intellectual Property Rights laws. You hereby grant to Nikon(bold fonts are mine) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, full right and license to publish, copy, reproduce, modify, exhibit, perform, exploit, display, transmit, distribute, make derivative works of, license, include in compilations, and/or otherwise use User Content contained in any and all Photomovies, in any format and through any means, in any media now known or hereafter created, for any purpose whatsoever.

I decided not to sign up.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Am I reading this correctly? started by James Shadle View original post
    Web Analytics