View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Dropbox

For years I have been using You Sendit and or Adobe Send Now. While in Sarasota giving my lecture fellow photographer Jeff Wendorff turned me onto Dropbox. It is a free service and they also offer a pay for use service. I am using the free service and it is going to be a great way for workshop clients to share their images with me and the rest of the group. I will also use it to share large files and view files from my phone. I just wanted to pass this on to others as I was thrilled to find out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lonaconing Silk Mill 2-Day Workshop

Join me at Lonaconing Silk Mill for a two day photography workshop. We will photograph on Saturday May 12th from 1:00pm till 5:00pm inside the mill, then outside of the mill till 6pm. We will break for an hour then we will spend time sharing our images with the group. This will aid us all in seeing different views, perspectives, etc.. I will give an HDR processing and Photoshop demonstration. Sunday morning at 9am we will head back out to the Silk Mill to capture all of those images that we ...

Updated 03-19-2012 at 08:41 AM by denise ippolito

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New eBook Announced

I’m pleased to say that I have just finished my latest e-book, “Bloomin’ Ideas”. In “Bloomin’ Ideas”
    I present an overview of the in-the-field and post-processing techniques that I have used and developed over the past few years to make my flower images special. This eBook features 55 all-new photographs. Though some of the topics have been covered previously in either “The Softer Side of Macro” or “A Guide to Creative Filters and Effects,” this eBook represents the first time that they ...

Updated 12-14-2011 at 02:05 PM by denise ippolito

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

4. Slide Show ~ Lecture

<CENTER></CENTER>I am available to give a slide show presentation to your club or organization. This one hour slide show “A Blend of Art and Nature” will explore the combination of art and nature. My artistic bird photographs and creative filter designs will inspire you to step out of the box of conformity. I will share some of my pleasing blur images along with some of my tack sharp flight shots. A visual experience of photographs from local hot spots to images from around the country. ...

Updated 12-08-2011 at 08:56 AM by denise ippolito

Categories
    Uncategorized

5. TOPAZ ADJUST 5 JUST RELEASED DISCOUNT CODE-

I just received my download link for the beta version of Topaz Adjust 5. WOW! This is the first image I ran through the program using the presets found in the various Collections. This was done only with [U][B][URL="http://www.topazlabs.com/adjust/"]Topaz Adjust[/URL] [/B][/U]5 and some finishing tweaks in Photoshop. I was very impressed that the program really didn’t add much extra noise to the image.
    Topaz Adjust 5 ~ Classic Collection ~ High Key then I also used the Vibrant ...

Updated 11-15-2011 at 05:19 PM by denise ippolito

Categories
    Uncategorized

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Web Analytics