View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Fractalius Plug-in Info

As many of you know Arthur Morris and I are affiliates for the Fractalius plug-in by Redfields. Awhile back Artie and I put together some information regarding the plug-in. Recently I have gotten a lot of e-mails regarding information about the plug-in. Here is some of the info that Artie and I came up with and he posted in his [URL="http://www.birdsasart.com/bn318.htm"]#318 [/URL]Bulletin back in March of 2010.
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THE PLUG-IN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS[URL="https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1720292&referrer=birdsasart"] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

2. JAMES SHADLE “THE MAN BEHIND THE BOAT” by denise ippolito

James Shadle is an international award winning nature and wildlife photographer and Florida Master Naturalist, his work has been featured in numerous publications including: National Geographic Adventure Magazine, Outdoor Photographer Magazine, Audubon Magazine, National Wildlife Magazine, Pop Photographer Magazine, Shutterbug Magazine, and Visions Magazine, to name a few. He was born in Tampa, FL in 1958. He grew up in rural Hillsborough County. To this day he only lives a couple of miles from ...

Updated 01-03-2011 at 01:10 AM by James Shadle

Categories
    Uncategorized

3. FUN WITH HOLIDAY LIGHTS

I bought a string of holiday lights and placed them on a piece of black plexiglass. I captured lots of fun light trails and designs with my camera using a slow shutter speed. I took a couple of the images into Photoshop and messed around with polar coordinates and this is what I came up with. I posted both on my blog but I am only allowed one image here- you check out my blog to see the other one. I hope I inspired you to try something new this Holiday Season.:)
    Categories
    Uncategorized

4. D7000 - Off the Cuff, First Impressions

Quote Originally Posted by James Shadle View Post
    I did receive my D7000 from Hunt's on Friday (I think they have a few left;)).

This morning was the first crack at this new offering from Nikon.

A little history - I have owned and used the following Nikon digital cameras:
    D100, D1X, D70, D70S, D2H(yuk), D2X, D200, D300 and D700. I have also used the following:
    D40, D80, D3, D3S, D3X, D3000.

First I need to say WOW!

Here are my very first impressions both positive and negative. I've

Updated 11-21-2010 at 10:40 PM by James Shadle

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mini Forum Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by James Shadle View Post
    • Insert Video BBCode

When composing a post, to insert a video directly from youtube, or your favorite video sharing website, you only need to click the button and paste the URL to the video page as you see it in your browser address bar.

• Insert Image

The easiest way to upload an image from your hard disk is to use the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Web Analytics