View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Creative Texturing Tutorial

In this mini-tutorial I will walk you through some creative texturing applications as well as multiple filtering applications to bring your textured images to life. Adding texture to an image can really change the look of it. Knowing how to blend an image with the right textures and learning some highlighting techniques can really improve your final product and that is what we will be discussing here. Most of the things you will need to create textured images can be found in Photoshop, however ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

2. Topaz Labs Guest Blog Post

I was honored to be asked to be the first guest blogger for Topaz Labs. See my blog post [URL="http://www.topazlabs.com/blog/"]here[/URL].
    Categories
    Uncategorized

3. And now for something completely different.

There's nothing new, it's all been done. Right?
    This is something I haven't seen before and wanted to share.

Driven by my need to create and more conventional Brown Pelican images than one person should have. I decided to "get stupid".

Nikon D700
    Sigma 300-800mm @ 800mm
    ISO 400, 1/60, F29

The thought process:
    Backlighting for drama- expose at 1 stop over the exposure value for the same front lit subject.
    F29 - to give the water ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Eastern State Penitentiary

Eastern State Penitentiary was once the most famous and expensive prison in the world, today it is a large empty building filled with dilapidated cell blocks and hallways. There are plenty of different floors to explore and loads of empty cells. ESP is a great place to capture HDR images. The vaulted ceilings and many skylights add interest at every corner. There are 2 Barber chairs at the prison and they seem to be great subjects to photograph for HDR. The dramatic lighting and the crumbling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

5. James Shadle's "In The Field Workshops". Can You Say Roseate Spoonbills?

James Shadle's "In The Field Workshops"

The Original Tampa Bay by Boat Workshops and Tours!
    Arthur Morris/Birds As Art, Approved and Recommended Workshop/Tour conductor.

Wild Florida Photography, with lead instructor James Shadle, is proud to present In The Field Nature Photography Workshops and Guided Photo Tours. These workshops are customizable, one-on-one and small group learning environments that allow for the utmost

Updated 02-22-2011 at 01:55 AM by James Shadle

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Web Analytics