View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. NYC Weekend Nature Photography Seminar: December 8-9, 2012 ~ Schedule Announced!

[SIZE=3]Weekend Nature Photography Seminar ~ December 8-9, 2012
    Denise Ippolito/A Creative Adventure and Arthur Morris/BIRDS AS ART
    Hilton Garden Inn, Staten Island, New York 9am-4:30pm: $169 for both days
    Saturday or Sunday only $99
    Lodging available for out of town guests.[/SIZE]

We will be offering a discount to members of camera clubs or natural history organizations that promote the seminar on their websites or via an e-mail blast to their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

2. Nickerson Beach Workshop

Join me for 4 sessions of photography during a 2 day hands on workshop at Nickerson Beach, Long Island, NY. We will be meeting in the parking lot at Nickerson Beach at 5:45am sharp July 14th for a morning session. We will take a break in the afternoon which should give you plenty of time to download and review your images. The afternoon/evening shoot on July 14th will be at 6:00pm where we will once again meet in the parking lot. Sunday July 15th morning session will meet in the parking lot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

3. Lonaconing Silk Mill 2-Day Workshop

Join me at Lonaconing Silk Mill, in Lonaconing Maryland for a two day photography workshop. We will photograph on Saturday May 12th from 1:00pm till 5:00pm inside the mill, then outside of the mill till 6pm. We will break for an hour then we will spend time sharing our images with the group. This will aid us all in seeing different views, perspectives, etc.. I will give an HDR processing and Photoshop demonstration. Sunday morning at 9am we will head back out to the Silk Mill to capture all of those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

4. Bok Tower Gardens Feb 2013 Workshop Announced.

Bloomin’ Ideas 2- Day Workshop and Slide Program
    at [URL="http://boktowergardens.org/"]Bok Tower Gardens[/URL] ~ Lake Wales, FL (Central Florida)

Dates: Saturday February 23rd and Sunday February 24th 2013
    Friday Feb. 22nd at 3:00pm ~ one hour Slide Program/Lecture "The Softer Side Of Macro” (open to the public).
    Cost: $350.00 ~ $315.00 (garden members)
    Time: 8:00am- 3:00pm both days

Join me for a 2 day in-the-field photography and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

5. Smugmug Leader

I am happy to announce that I have been invited to become a Smugmug Leader. I will be giving my Program/lectures to Smugmug groups around the country. If you are a member of Smugmug you can join a local Smugmug meetup group free and attend Programs and Lectures by Smugmug Leaders from around the nation. If you are a Smugmug member and would like me to give a program for your meet-up group just contact Smugmug and they will let me know. Hope to see you on the road...:S3:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Web Analytics