View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Lonaconing Silk Mill Workshop

Join me for my third workshop at the Lonaconing Silk Mill in Maryland. I have chosen to return in March because I really felt that the lighting was better than in the summer months when the leaves obscured the light coming through the windows (even though the leaves added a unique look to the images). We will photograph on Saturday March 2nd from 1:00pm till 5:00pm inside the mill, then outside of the mill till 6pm. During dinner we will spend time sharing our images with the group. This will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

2. October Edition of the MiniMag now available on-line

[B]This month's edition features a sunflower image contest.[/B]
    Do you have a terrific sunflower/sunflowers image that you would like to share with others? It doesn't matter what you do to your photograph in terms of processing. It can be straight out of the camera or it could have as many filters as you see fit (you just need to disclose all). Just show us your best sunflower image. If your image is selected as the winner your sunflower image will be showcased in the MiniMag along with a ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 07:43 AM by denise ippolito

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Introducing the MiniMag

[URL="http://deniseippolito.com/magazine/2012/08/01/introducing-the-minimag/"]
    Creative Photography eMiniMagazine aka the MiniMag[/URL]

The mini-magazine is a place where folks can learn about a variety of photographic styles and enjoy an assortment of fun and interesting post-processing techniques and Photoshop tips. I want to encourage you to develop your creative side and offer ideas that can be useful in helping you achieve your artistic vision through photography. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

4. B&H Event

[B]B&H Event[/B]

Arthur Morris and I will be doing a program on Creating Pleasing Blurs at the B&H super-store in Manhattan on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM. It is a free program that will not only cover tips and techniques for creating pleasingly blurred images but there will also be a gear section. Only 80 folks can attend and [B]you must register in advance[/B]. Learn more or register by clicking[URL="http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/eventDetails.jsp/id/1304%20"][COLOR=#ff0000] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Portland Oregon Seminar/Workshop Sept 19-20

<P>
    I will be in the Portland Oregon area giving a seminar/ workshop at Swan Island Dahlias! ~ See details below:

Denise Ippolito ~ Program Schedule September 19-20

On Wednesday September 19th I will do a full day workshop as follows:

A Morning Hands-on Photography Workshop at Swan Island Dahlias ~ The In-the-Filed instruction will include; histogram reading, proper exposure, creative compositions, how to use f-stops effectively, backgrounds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Web Analytics