View RSS Feed

denise ippolito

1. 2nd Guest Blog for Rick Sammon

Check out[URL="http://ricksammon.com/blog2/2012/12/30/photography-with-the-womans-touch-denise-ippiloto"]
    "A Woman's Touch" [/URL]blog post on Rick Sammon's blog.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Flower Photography Seminar/Workshop featuring denise ippolito

<center>[B]Flower Photography Seminar/Workshop featuring denise ippolito[/B]</center>

For this seminar you will need to bring your camera, macro lens and tripod as we will be doing a shooting session in a classroom setting. Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops to follow along and also work with their images- processing them in Photoshop and enhancing them using Nik Software, OnOne Software, Topaz Labs, Fractalius and Snap Art (free downloads are available ...

Updated 12-13-2012 at 02:33 PM by denise ippolito

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

3. Art Morris, Robert O'Toole & Denise Ippolito

<strong><P><center><P><font color=red size=4>
    A Triple Header: Art Morris, Robert O'Toole & Denise Ippolito will each present their unique programs Saturday, December 15, 2012 ~ 10:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Palisades Center Mall, 1000 Palisades Center Dr, West Nyack, NY .</font></strong>

<p align="justify"><strong>Arthur Morris: (Canon Explorer of Light):</strong>

<p align="justify">Arthur ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Free Event, Sponsored by Manfrotto:

Learning to Create Pleasing Blurs Sponsored by Manfrotto

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

[B]Speakers:[/B] Arthur Morris , Denise Ippolito

[B]Event Type:[/B] Photography
    [B]Skill Level:[/B] Intermediate
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Register Free[/COLOR][URL="http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/eventDetails.jsp/id/1418"][COLOR=#ff0000] Here[/COLOR][/URL][/B]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lonaconing Silk Mill Workshop

Join me for my third workshop at the Lonaconing Silk Mill in Maryland. I have chosen to return in March because I really felt that the lighting was better than in the summer months when the leaves obscured the light coming through the windows (even though the leaves added a unique look to the images). We will photograph on Saturday March 2nd from 1:00pm till 5:00pm inside the mill, then outside of the mill till 6pm. During dinner we will spend time sharing our images with the group. This will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Web Analytics