Exposición 1/160
Flash off
tripod

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5347/7162292816_40e0e642ac_o.jpg

Randy Stout
06-22-2012, 07:10 AM
Luis:

A big welcome to BPN !

You will find it a great place to learn and grow as a nature photographer.

Cute little guy, well exposed, even with strong side lighting. Interesting choice of crop. A little too much down in the corner for me. Small in frame subjects often work well at the intersection of the outer rule of third intersections, but this is a bit far to the edge for my taste.

Pleasant background. Wish he was looking down towards you a bit more {better eye contact}

Look forward to more. Be sure to comment on other folks images, it is a great way to train your eye.

Cheers

Randy

Luis Vargas
06-22-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks Randy, I like to interact more in this great forum but I have trouble learning English, but I will make an effort ... greetings.

Richard Unsworth
06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Great short Luis, Randy correct about composition but I think its always great to be different as well.
Never did see one of these inCR

dont worry about the English, you should hear my Spanish lol
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Robert Holguin
06-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Very nice shot. I really like the background, great soft light, and I like the pose just wish it was looking a little lower.
Well done.

Kaustubh Deshpande
06-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Big welcome.

agree with Randy. If it had been looking to its left, then looking up would have also worked with this composition I think. Sweet Bg and I am liking the back light.

PhilCook
06-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi and a lovely photo to start with, nicely isolated from it's surroundings, I think maybe a bit bigger in the picture would be nice, however it does show the small size of this Owl nicely

regarding your English...I'm Australian and our English spoken here is a long way from sounding like true English hehehehe