PDA

View Full Version : Red Avadavat/Red Munia.Female.

Satish Ranadive
05-16-2012, 09:26 AM
OOF Branch on LRS has been cloned. Cropped and sharpened.

Canon EOS: 550D, 100-400mm IS USM.
Av mode,F:5.6.,1/1600,ISO:320, Evaluative metering, White balance: Auto. HH.
Exposure bias: +0.3 stop.

Thanks for viewing and appreciation. C & C are much appreciated.
Kind Regards.

Daniel Cadieux
05-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Good techs, and nice vertical comp - altohugh I'd prefer the subject higher in the frame. I'd smooth out the transition between the green and red in the BG at right edge. I also wish for a better head angle. That perch has served you well!

Stu Bowie
05-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi Satish, lovely pose, although a slight more head turn would have been nice. I do like the detail on the munia, together with the red beak, and she pops nicely from your OOF BG. Another vote for smoothing out the transtion of the greens and reds in the BG.

arash_hazeghi
05-16-2012, 11:46 AM
nice BG and perch. Agree with Dan regarding HA. Looks like the critical focus was on the perch...

Morkel Erasmus
05-16-2012, 03:41 PM
nice BG and perch. Agree with Dan regarding HA. Looks like the critical focus was on the perch...

I agree with Arash on critical focus.
Pretty bird, colours look good. I would run some more noise reduction on the background, though I think it's more jpg artifacts that you picked up than actual noise...:S3:

Satish Ranadive
05-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Thank you all for you critics and comments ,which is helping me a lot in improving my skills in photography.I am learning slowly,step by step.
Regards.
Satish.