PDA

View Full Version : Jebeer

HadiAnsari
05-14-2012, 11:48 AM
http://www.up.vatandownload.com/images/5f7z2vq058tfsvor62l.jpg (http://www.up.vatandownload.com/)

7D+400 f5.6
iso:400
f:7.1
1/1600s
Hengam Island

Rachel Hollander
05-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Nice low pov and good dof. I do find the placement of your watermark somewhat distracting though.

TFS.
Rachel

Steve Uffman
05-14-2012, 09:43 PM
fine image. POV and DOF are all pluses....watermark?

Andreas Liedmann
05-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Good exposure,DOF,low angle,sharpness.I am not becoming friend with the colors,the hooves and horns do have a strong blue cast at least on my screen.i think they should be more neutral.

cheers Andreas

Rachel Hollander
05-15-2012, 05:17 AM
Steve - the watermark is on the bark (?). At first I thought it was graffitti, hence my comment about it being somewhat distracting.

Rachel

Ken Watkins
05-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Hadi,

Another very fine image, I am viewing on a really old and largely not good monitor in my UK office so will not comment on the "colour cast".

I would not have spotted your watermark unless it had been pointed out, I only look at the subject.

Steve Kaluski
05-15-2012, 12:21 PM
OK Boys & Girls getting back to the matter in-hand, critiquing.

Hadi, the low POW, eye contact, slightly angled neck and no distracting images in the BKG all work well to create a pleasing image. I agree with Andreas, there is a Blue cast in the horns & hooves, easily fixed, but you will need to adjust both Cyan & Blue channels. Because of the head angle (HA) that rear left leg does look a little odd, as it appears to steam from the head, we all know it's not and in fact it's slightly raised, but the more you look at it, the more I feel it looks odd, but again nothing you can do. As everything is so sharp, if it were possible, personally I think it would be have nice not to have the slight OOF area creeping in at the foot of the image, however cropping it would leave very little room and so it's a non starter. The WM isn't really an issue, however once you know it's there it's just not ideal location.

hope to see you commenting on other posting too.

TFS
Steve

Harshad Barve
05-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Excellent image on all counts
TFS

hope to see you commenting on other posting too.

Plus one here

Ken Watkins
05-16-2012, 02:32 AM
"OK Boys & Girls getting back to the matter in-hand, critiquing"

Steve,

Perhaps you would be kind enough to explain what you mean by this?

Are you suggesting that the prior comments are not "critiques"