PDA

View Full Version : Cades Cove, Smoky Mountains

Jay Sheinfield
05-11-2012, 08:22 AM
I took this photo last year at the Smoky Mountains. I used Topaz Clean, to highlight the shimmering water. Hope you like it.

I'll be off again to Cades Cove for a couple of weeks..........see you all after a while. Cheers, Jay

Brendan Dozier
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Like the peaceful, silhouette composition, Jay. Topaz Clean was a perfect choice to highlight the shimmering water, and love the sunlit trees in BG. Well done!

Cheryl Slechta
05-12-2012, 05:40 AM
Jay, I really love the effect with Topaz not only on the water but on the foliage as well. I can hardly wait to see what you get at Cades Cove this year:S3: I hope you have a great trip.

Julie Kenward
05-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Nice choice, Jay! With the beautiful light coming through those trees in the BG it makes me want a little less water and a little more height to the tree line. That said, I still like the overall image very much!

Maureen Allen
05-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Such a peaceful beautiful image, Jay. The processing is lovely. I think if it were mine, I might crop a bit off the left and the lower edge of the image.

Anita Bower
05-13-2012, 05:55 AM
A peaceful scene with shimmering water and sunlit foliage. Love the effect you achieved! Glittery! Like Maureen, I would crop some off the left and bottom so the deer is not right in the center.

denise ippolito
05-14-2012, 08:25 AM
Ditto the crop suggestion by Maureen. I like the effect so much for this one! Great looking pose and lighting Jay!