PDA

View Full Version : Breeze browser raw question

Mike Tracy
04-15-2008, 07:26 AM
I have been useing Breeze to sort through lots of files quickly and thats about it for a couple of years. For my raw converter I have been happy with DPP and before that Raw Shooters Premium. I hear people singing the praises of B.B. so I figured I would try it for converting. What I don't like is when I am in the converter box the image displayed is way too small for me to adequately see any minute changes I apply. Is it possible to open this in a fit to screen window ?

Robert O'Toole
04-15-2008, 09:13 AM
Honestly the conversion features of BB are not the strongest. I use it for quick file viewing, culling, comparing and sorting.

I dont know of a way to see the image enlarged in while converting. Chris Breeze is usually great about helping as an option. Chris also has good docs on usage on the BB site.

Robert

Mike Tracy
04-15-2008, 09:31 AM
I use it for quick file viewing, culling, comparing and sorting.

Thanks. That's what I have been using it for as well. I think I will just keep doing what I am comfortable with.

Never thanked you for the APTATS cd I purchased a few weeks back. I haven't found the time to "learn" it all yet but it has already enabled me to rescue a few images that I would have probably other wised toss.

Robert O'Toole
04-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Thanks. That's what I have been using it for as well. I think I will just keep doing what I am comfortable with.

Never thanked you for the APTATS cd I purchased a few weeks back. I haven't found the time to "learn" it all yet but it has already enabled me to rescue a few images that I would have probably other wised toss.

Great to hear Mike, thank you, if you need any help anytime dont hesitate to drop me an email.

Robert