PDA

View Full Version : acrobat snail

Horacio Scotti
04-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Canon 30D / Tamron 180

C&C please :)

John Cooper
04-15-2008, 06:08 AM
This is a very effective capture Horacio with lots of impact. The snail fully extended from its shell is very impressive and nicely composed in the frame. Even the shell casing itself is interesting. Well done!!!

Robert O'Toole
04-15-2008, 09:02 AM
This guy looks hungry!

Very nice image, I have never seen an action photo of a snail this well done before. The light and details are fantastic. As John said the shell is great also.

Robert

Gus Cobos
04-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Horacio,
Excellent capture...:D Love the snails position in the frame and the bright colors...:D

Roman Kurywczak
04-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Hi Horacio,
I really like the compostion and lighting on the snail. I do remember that you are debating wether fixing the BG you are comfortable with ethically........if you are..........just blur it a little (especially the brown line running from the snail ) and tone down some of the brighter spots. If not what you are comfortable with.............the BG isn't distracting enough to take away from the overall appeal of the image. Nicely done,
Roman

Mike Moats
04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Hey Horacio, very cool pose and well done on the lighting and details.

Horacio Scotti
04-16-2008, 02:24 AM
Thanks for you comments! :)

Roman: thanks for remember the previous post; I agree about the BG and thank you for the suggestions. I will try to fix it :)