PDA

View Full Version : Eurasian Spoonbill flight

Andreas Liedmann
04-26-2012, 10:17 AM
http://www.bilderload.com/bild/199882/entelf15471kopieFX99C.jpg

Flightshot taken on Texel Island (Netherlands)

EOS 1D Mark IV
500 IS L+1,4 TC
Tripod
F 7,1 / 1/2000 / ISO 250

Processed in RPP +CS5

Thanx for watching C&C most welcome .

Andreas

Arthur Morris
04-26-2012, 08:02 PM
I like the detail in the far underwing. The bird looks relatively sharp but I think that the head and face could use some selective sharpening as the flank looks a bit sharper than the face. The near wing position is way less than ideal--fully raised would have been perfect, and much of the white plumage looks a bit to grey. I like also that you have the bird back in the frame.

Andreas Liedmann
04-28-2012, 06:38 AM
Hello Arthur

thanx for comment,what do you mean with whites look to grey?? If you you are not too busy, may be you can make a repost that me and others can see..

I like to know something that has got nothing to do with this post. I want to become a member of BPN but i cannot make use of PAYPAL for some reason,so is there another way of paying the fees for membership ?? A solution would be appreciated .

Thanx Andreas

Kaustubh Deshpande
04-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Andreas, you got the bird at a very nice angle w.r.t yourself. Looks like sun was high. and a lot to your left. with that light angle, full wings down would have been nice. agree with Artie that the face looks a bit soft. Otherwise, details are pretty nice.

Daniel Cadieux
05-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi Andreas, I agree with the boys above. Nice image overall. For web posting I would also darken the pupil more. Paypal gives you the option of paying via credit card...are you able to do it this way? Send me a PM if you are still having trouble and I will forward it to someone who can help you.