PDA

View Full Version : member suggestions

Jason Vaclavek
01-05-2008, 01:19 AM
I just recieved the following via Email from BPN....

"At BPN we listen to what members want. It is our intention to implement as many member suggestions as possible. So by popular demand we we are makeing two changes effective at 6AM 01/05/2008.

Image size has been increased to 800 pixels on the widest side. Until our server catches up (very soon) we will leave the file size at 150kb.
Some of our members have been sizing images at 800 pixels for other uses. This change will make posting images more convenient for them, as well as giving us all a little more room to work with.

Image posting frequency has changed as well. Your support has been outstanding.
But in order to deliver on our promise of "honest critiques, gently done" your images must be seen.
The new posting frequencies are as follows.

Forum Contributors may post one image per forum every 48 hours.

Members may post one image per forum every 24 hours.
However, they may choose to post one image every 48 hours.

This change will help insure that your image is seen and that it receives the attention it deserves."

I'm confused...
What is going on with the posting frequencies:confused:? As of 4 days ago the posting frequency was one image posted per 24 hrs in each forum.
Am I reading this wrong, or is there no real upgrade in the current image posting frequency?

Fabs Forns
01-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Jason,

We are trying our best to accommodate our members.

We are going to increase the frequency in Wild and Free Birds to 48 for Forum Contributors and 24 for Members.

The rest of the Forums will stay the same.

The decision to go 48 was made based on the huge amount of work posted and our ability to give quality feedback.

Please be a little patience while we experience growing pains ;)

See you soon!

Jason Vaclavek
01-05-2008, 01:54 AM
Oh, Ok. I see how I read this the wrong way now. ooppps!!