iso 2500
1/2000
f.11
Manual setting
What you think about ?
Thanks for tips..

gail bisson
03-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Love the panorama crop and the open bills. The BG and mountains in the back are really nice. I would sharpen the front bird's head a bit.
Gail

arash_hazeghi
03-19-2012, 07:27 PM
it's an interesting shot with wide respective, pelicans look soft because of heavy compression (your file is just 99KB)

Mike Milicia
03-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Great use of wide angle and nice poses/head angles on front birds!

Too tight at the top for me both for the pelican heads and the mountain tops.

RakeshDhareshwar
03-20-2012, 04:47 AM
Agree with Arash ...looks a bit soft . But a very innovative POV . Would be tempted to try and get the exposure up by a stop .

Arthur Morris
03-20-2012, 05:25 AM
What you think about ? Thanks for tips..

I think that you have been to Lake Kerkiini in Greece. And I think that you need to learn to process your images better as we teach in Digital Basics (https://store.birdsasart.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=252). Nice timing and poses but needs more room above as others noted. Lots done for the repost: NIK Color Efex Pro Tonal Contrast, brightened by pulling the Curve up, a 50% Robert O'Toole Color Balance adjustment, sharpened. All but the NIK stuff is covered in Digital Basics (https://store.birdsasart.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=252).

Arthur Morris
03-20-2012, 05:26 AM
ps: Sharpness and image quality could be better....

Giovanni Frescura
03-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Hello Arthur
thanks for your tips.
Ok it is Lake Kerkini
I have your Digital Basic....
About the room ..it is a medium crop..; I have space up and at left ..(also at right but there are more pellicans and I would like draw attention at the action..)
I also used Nik pro 4 Tonal Contrat but I reduced it 50%.

Arthur Morris
03-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Hello Arthur
thanks for your tips.
Ok it is Lake Kerkini
I have your Digital Basic....
About the room ..it is a medium crop..; I have space up and at left ..(also at right but there are more pellicans and I would like draw attention at the action..)
I also used Nik pro 4 Tonal Contrat but I reduced it 50%.

YAW. You actually have to study and practice :). Thanks for your purchase. In short, your original post was way too dark. And you need to add back some sky above. From ABP II: if an element is worth including in the frame, you need to include the whole thing with a nice border.

Giovanni Frescura
03-20-2012, 04:30 PM
YAW. You actually have to study and practice :). Thanks for your purchase. In short, your original post was way too dark. And you need to add back some sky above. From ABP II: if an element is worth including in the frame, you need to include the whole thing with a nice border.

Now it is better ?
Thanks

Arthur Morris
03-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Much better. Now all that you have to do is level it :).